полный рабочий день на территории работодателя
опыт работы не требуется, английский разговорный
We love what we do! Our people do amazing things every day! Join the management team!
· Manage all processes of the store: sales, supplies, orders, preparation to sale, reporting, etc.
· Sales leadership by playing an active role on the sales floor.
· Responsible for Customer service.
· Responsible for cooperation with Retail management in Brand.
· Responsible for Visual Merchandising in according to guidelines.
· Leading, training and motivation of the store team.
· Protect store assets and inventory.
· Ensuring compliance with company policies and procedures.
Experience in №1 Fashion company
Full time schedule (5/2, flexible days off, morning and evening shifts)
Competitive salary (agreed according interview results)
Friendly team and professional trainers
Full social package
Medical insurance and discounts for Inditex products
Professional growth and career development
∙ An opportunity within a global company that exhibits passion about its products and its talent
∙ Career development and opportunities to grow personally and professionally.
∙ A competitive salary/compensation and bonus opportunities.
∙ Regular professional trainings.
∙ Opportunities for career development within the company.
∙ Discount in all Brands at Inditex Group