Searching for an Affiliates Manager to join Marketing team (work-from-home opportunity) to grow and manage their affiliate base and drive the program, maintain efficiencies within acquisition and retention channels, as well as increase traffic and conversions across new and existing websites.
Successful candidate will be responsible for planning, launching and execution of the Affiliate and Partnership program, coordinating and overseeing affiliates, and other partnerships, offering a multi-brand propositions for customer loyalty programmes.
You will be required to:
· Manage effective revenue growth through affiliate channel, ensure solid support and transparent communication with all affiliate and partners.
· Work proactively with new affiliates to drive fresh sources of traffic, mentoring them in all facets of the program.
· Develop short-term goals and long-term objectives to define the overall program strategy to ensure the portfolio's sustainability.
· Create and negotiate strategic partnerships to deliver revenue growth and ROI, outline KPI’s and provide consistent reporting for all marketing campaigns.
· Monitor and analyse affiliate performance based on standards KPIs such as conversion rate/player value/ROI.
· Identify and cultivate top performers and develop incentive programs to reward key affiliate partners.
· Monitor competitor performance including evaluation of their revenue, quality of players, sources and reliability of traffic.
· Develop affiliate recruitment and affiliate program marketing campaigns, develop annual affiliate campaign calendar and roll-out plans.
· Create monthly promotions and communications to affiliate marketers, manage multiple campaigns across a varied client base.
· Ensure the availability of promotional material for affiliates, design and run stand-out promotional campaigns.
· Collaborate with Global Brand Managers as well as the creative teams to ensure company brand guidelines are adhered to.
· Coordinate with the internal operational and creative teams to continuously improve landing pages and overall marketing and merchandising campaigns through the affiliate network.
· Participate in product development and UX exercises, as part of our test-and-learn approach, initiate new campaign ideas, incentives and bonus offers.
To be considered for this excellent opportunity you will have an excellent knowledge of affiliate marketing with a strong network of contacts. You will be a team player and strong leader. Other requirements include:
5+ years of experience in Affiliates marketing and online marketing.
Background in e-commerce, subscription-based.
A highly results oriented, articulate, decisive, self-starter who energizes people around him/her.
Demonstrated career growth in marketing and business development.
Track record of success in a metrics-driven marketing programme.
Strong analytical skills.
Solid sales and negotiation skills.
Ability to adapt to new markets quickly, comfortable dealing with fast paced environments and ambiguity.
Experience of working in a multinational environment.
Fluent in English both written and spoken.