Grid Dynamics is a world class expert company in building scalable eCommerce solutions. Within this project the company builds a complex solution for one of the trendy e-commerce US retailers. A high priority demand for the solution is building continuous integration, delivery and quality control process. Great opportunity to have new experience in world level eCommerce project.
Full-time position in our SAINT-PETERSBURG OFFICE.
- Be a problem solving expert
- Participate in system analysis and architecture building for the systems that are either built on top of ATG or communicate it
- Work in coordination with distributed development team
- Business-trip to USA at least for 6 months
- Strong experience with Oracle ATG and Oracle Endeca
- 3 year experience in software development
- Experience in development of complex engineering projects and delivering them into production
- Good knowledge and experience in Java and REST services
- Experience in Ant, Maven, version control systems
- English - upper-intermediate
- Responsibility, good attitude and communication skills
What Would Be a Plus:
- Knowledge of Oracle ATG and NodeJS.
- Education in software engineering, computer science or mathematics
- Understanding of agile software development methodologies
- Software architecture, designing, documenting skills
- Competitive salary (discussed with a successful candidate)
- Work on bleeding-edge projects within grid computing and distributed computing with a highly motivated and dedicated team of developers and testers
- Flexible schedule
- Medical insurance, benefits program, attractive social compensation package