Experience / Requirements (Required)
- At least 2 years of relevant experience in QA domain
- Understanding of software development life cycle and QA processes
- Understanding of testing methodologies (Waterfall, Agile)
- Experience in different types of testing: System, Integration, Regression, UAT
- Experience with Unix systems (> 1 year)
- SQL skills, knowledge of SQL commands
- Experience with test automation (e.g. JMeter, SoapUI, LoadRunner, QTP)
- Defect/Issue tracker practical skills (JIRA preferable)
- Should be able to write clear technical documents/memos
- Language skills (read/write, speak): English intermediate
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Carefulness, attention to details, discipline
- Confident, articulate, enthusiastic and able to operate independently, self-reliance (e.g. work without pushing, etc.)
- Team player
- Willingness to study new areas
- English skills should be enough for both spoken and written communications.
Experience / Requirements (Preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL commands
- Script programming (Bash, perl)
- Java basic knowledge
- Experience in non-functional testing: Performance, Stress, Load testing, Security, Reliability
- Language skills: Fluent speaker
- Experience working in multinational companies
Strategic Front Office platform used for risk management, stress testing and margin calculations, consisting of several applications:
• Risk investigation tool. Its goal is to measure, price and present collateralized counterparty risk to business groups in a transparent manner.
• Risk analysis, stress testing and reporting platform. It is designed to consume enriched data from risk investigation tool and other sources and perform systematic tests and analysis in quick time throughout the universe of trades and counterparties.
• Intraday risk calculator, settlement and Payment risk calculator
The platform is built on base of the latest technologies and solutions (Grid Computing, Distributed Cache, Service-Oriented Architecture, etc.) mixed with traditional ones (Java 7/8, Multithreading/Concurrency, Spring, JMX, JMS, Web-Services, Oracle database).
Project is running a few years, distributed Dev team across Luxoft (Moscow, St.Petersburg, Bulgaria, Poland) & Client (Moscow).
Existing team members: server side & UI developers, QA engineers, DBA, business and functional analysts, PM
The current position is applicable for the locations:
- Russia, Moscow
- Russia, St.Petersburg
- Bulgaria, Sofia
Also relocation to the mentioned above sites is offered and supported.