Lotte Hotel Moscow belongs to Lotte Hotels & Resorts, Korea's largest luxury hotel chain, itself a part of Lotte Group - a multi-branch holding and the leading conglomerate in the Asia-Pacific region.
Lotte Hotel Moscow is also a member of The Leading Hotels of the World, the largest luxury hotel, resort & spa collection.
The luxurious Lotte Hotel Moscow, located in the very heart of Moscow on Novinskiy Boulevard. The hotel’s highly-reputed amenities offer guests 300 spacious rooms and suites as well as the largest Royal Suite in the city with a total area encompassing 490 sq m. But more than just lodging, Lotte Hotel Moscow features two splendid restaurants – MENU restaurant, offering progressive European cuisine, and MEGU, a stylish Japanese restaurant. Lotte Hotel Moscow also boasts six conference halls capable of accommodating banquets and business events of any size and format, an innovative Executive Club Floor, a three-level underground parking facility, and a state-of-the-art fitness center and pool. Lastly, a crown jewel of Lotte Hotel Moscow, the world-famous Mandara Spa combines ancient Balinese spa traditions with the latest achievements of the Elemis and Bellefontaine cosmetic lines.
The management of Lotte Hotels & Resorts has wide-ranging, long-term experience in the establishment and development of businesses, and takes pride in the formation of new personnel and tomorrow’s leaders. We are eager to share our knowledge and help you to become an expert in the hotel industry!
PR & Communication is one of the key drivers for building and strengthening the Lotte Hotel & Resorts brand and fostering business growth. In this wonderful position, you will influence the perception and positioning of the Lotte Hotel & Resorts brand on the local and international market. In order to achieve this you will apply your in-depth market and brand knowledge and collaborate closely with the Country Management and the regional PR & Communication team. You will be part of an experienced, rapidly growing international organization.
Sales and Marketing team of Lotte Hotel Moscow is now looking for business driven, motivated and passionate professionals for a position of PR and Marketing Director.
WHAT WE EXPECT
• You have completed a university degree, preferably with specialization in Brand management, • PR, Advertising or Communication and have gained at least 3 to 5 years of work experience in a similar position within the international Hospitality Business.
• As an ideal candidate, you are well connected with media and celebrities and distinguish yourself by a strong affinity for hotels.
• We expect a well-structured person with a strong organizational talent, hands-on approach, eye for detail and convincing presentation skills. An excellent command of English and Russian is a must.
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT
As PR & Marketing Director you are responsible for the following tasks:
• Development and implementation of the brand strategy and communication plan in order to achieve short, medium and long term business objectives
• Implementation of communication activities and local events in line with corporate guidelines as well as analysis of all promotional activities
• Effective management of all local press, public relations and social media activities taking into consideration our brand positioning targets
• Monitoring and benchmarking of local brand activities in the consumer goods segment as well as preparing annual budget for marketing related activities