We’re looking for a full-time or part-time (20+ hours per week) senior developer to join our team of two. This is a long term career move — our three current high performing developers have been working together for years. We’re flexible on your location and hours.
We’re a global business training company with software and internet marketing teams located in and around Ukraine. You’ll be working on our world first cutting edge business software which our clients love: negotiation simulation game.
Skills you must possess:
- Strong experience with Angular & Node
- HTML5 & CSS
- Good written English, conversational English
Please mention your experience with:
You can start very soon after passing our short trial / test task.
- You can work from any place you please.
- Enjoy flexibility in choosing your working hours and days.
- Multiple career development opportunities: diverse projects, cross-functional international teams, international clients, learning new technologies.
- Supportive and friendly colleagues.
- You’ll improve your English level by talking and writing with your international colleagues and clients.
- Most of your conversations will be in Russian, and all specs are in English.
- You’ll receive coaching from our Tech Lead & Lead Developer.
- This has led to measurable improvements amongst our existing and past team members.
- Your level of achieving quality coding will also improve from collaborating with our QA’s.
- You’ll be working from high fidelity wires, created by our awesome UX/UI's.
- This could be the best role of your career to date.
APPLICATION PROCESS Please share with us your:
- Resume / CV, and linkedin url if you have a profile.
- The amount of cumulative years of experience you have in each of our tech stack.
- Your current employment situation, and when you’ll be free to start.
- How many hours per week you would like to work. We pay by the hour.
- To speed up your application, please include some Angular and if possible Node code samples that you have written. We’re only interested in your coding level, so we don’t need to see a working product or to run the code.
- We’re ONLY interested in freelancers, not agencies due to budget
- Must be able to demonstrate being a team player
- Preferably familiar with Agile & JIRA
- Bid a competitive long-term LOCAL country rate
Please share with us your current/previous salary rate. Start your application with: «I'm ready to take this exciting career move».