Proactively engage and challenge all areas impacting the company sales forecasts (incl. the Logistical Partner), and run the SOP process as per company standards. Through permanent alignment with ITG organisations (Sales & Marketing, Product Development, Manufacturing, Supply Chain, Logistics, Finance) and robust planning/forecasting tools, ensure effective and efficient delivery of improved forecasting accuracy and faster route-to-market via the Logistical Partner.Responsible for running the company Sales Operational Planning (SOP) process, with direct impact upon production planning (APO) and financial planning (Outlook, LE, Directional and Operational Plans). Full responsibility for delivering state-of-the art, realistic Sales Out and Sales In plans.
• Higher education in an appropriate subject e.g. Finance, Business, Economics, Maths;
• A minimum of 2 years experience in a planning role;
• English – fluent (spoken and written);
• Experienced user of Microsoft Office with strong Excel skills;
• Ability to work to tight deadlines under pressure;
• Good partnering skills to work closely with other departments, factories and head office.
Medical insuranse, meal allowance.