- Accountable for new business revenue growth in the defined range of new customers
- Ensure exceeds assigned monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Drive the strategy for growth across nominated list of target customers and prospects
- Develop and implement strategic sales strategies and plans, responsible for executing strategy with team’s client base including customer targeting, customer engagement and service development
- To become an industry expert and maintain a high level of knowledge of the sector and to advise clients of best practice within their sector.
- Build up a solid sales pipeline on each territory to meet sales targets and ensure long-term business development, Generating and qualifying growth prospects to ensure a robust ‘pipeline’
- Develop and maintain quality relationships with existing and prospective customers where appropriate to driving the new business revenues
- Work with the Marketing Team to identify new opportunities within the region.
- Industry expertise
- Ability to prioritise workload and perform well under pressure while delivering results to exacting deadlines
- Able to work on complex large organisation contracts
- Results-orientated, able to execute and get things done
- Able to demonstrate positive impact in thinking and acting strategically
- Able to build relationships and operate in a matrix structure
Salary and Benefits:
Salary fix part up to 90k gross
Annual bonus up to 25%
Compensation for new sales during a year
If you feel that that's a vacancy for you, you have enough experience and ambitions to be a great sales, welcome to Iron Mountain team!