We are currently looking for a Quality and LegalAssistant (full-time, with an immediate start) for supporting our business activities in Europe.
• Support of ManagamentandQuality department;
• Review and draft contracts;
• Interpret and communicate work procedures and company policies to staff;
• Implement corporate policies, procedures, and service standards in conjunction with management;
• Supervise the work of office, administrative, or customer service employees to ensure adherence to quality; standards, deadlines, and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems;
• Evaluate employees' job performance and conformance to regulations, and recommend appropriate personnel action.
• Routine clerical and organizational tasks: maintain and organize files, draft documents and messages, schedule appointments, and support other staff.
• Very good written and oral communication skills in German and English;
• Excellent communication skills, verbal and written;
• Attention to detail and keen observation skills;
• Strong organizational and time management skills;
• Demonstrated ability to work independently and as a team;
• High degree of discretion dealing with confidential information;
• Using a variety of software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, etc., to produce correspondence and documents and maintain presentations, records, spreadsheets and databases.
• You get the opportunity to work in a dynamic and international work environment, to apply your ideas and contribute to our success story.
• You can expect a highly motivated team, diverse assignments and a performance-oriented salary.