Обязанности:Are you one of top Python Developers in the world? Do enjoy solving the incredibly complex problems that no one else has been able to complete? Are you 2x more productive than the typical developer? Are you interested in earning $60,000 USD while working for the best companies from the comfort of your home? Eager to join a network of the most talented remote workers in the world? If so, this role is for you.
Crossover is redefining the way people work. A future where all high-skill jobs go to the cloud and big-data is used to help individuals and teams become more and more productive. Brick and mortar offices are history. The future of our workforce is global and will be built from teams collaborating from every corner of the world. We have embarked on an expedition to find and engage with that talent and are now in over 108 different countries. Crossover has developed a unique method of finding, curating, and managing cloud talent. Our platform connects customers to the world’s best people for both technical and non-technical jobs. But we don’t just find the best, we also provide the tools, training, and relationship-building support to ensure success for long term growth.
In this role, you will play a dynamic leadership role in a fast-paced environment. You will be responsible for developing solutions to complex problems, designing and delivering real enterprise-class software products and APIs and being a hands-on peer leader of top development resources.
- Writing and debugging both unit and integration tests for enterprise applications/specific platforms/products
- Proactively plan, implement, and maintain new services within the distributed system that comprises our backend platform (e.g APIs, internal services, and data processing pipelines)
- Develop new user-facing features from conception to execution
- You will be expected to effectively execute the transition of current code to new technologies and update third party components
- Take ownership of the process of identifying dependencies and performing code reviews, helping us to maintain our standard of excellence throughout the process.
Required Skills and Experience:
- You must be a Python expert, and it should rotate around Python development and familiarity with PEP standards, especially PEP-8.
- Required skills and knowledge include: Linux, Django, REST, tools for CI/CD (Jenkins), Git, and shell scripting.
- Bachelors/Masters degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
- Excellent understanding of current enterprise software technologies and development practices/tools, including virtual environments, source control, remote development, issue tracking, build and test automation, and networking management
- Expertise in API architecture and design
- A ruthless commitment to testing the code you’ve written
- Extensive problem solving skills
- An ability to communicate clearly regarding complex issues (in English), particularly in the realm of system design
To qualify, please provide a resume/CV demonstrating the required experience and skills. From there, to help us find the top 1% of talent, there will be a series of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
You will start your application by hitting the 'Apply Now' button then uploading your CV and confirming your email address. From there - the Crossover platform will guide you through the remaining steps, which involves a set of interviews and online skills examinations. We realize these are challenging and can require a decent amount of time - so we thank you in advance for your efforts.
Are you up for the challenge?
Crossover is an equal opportunity company. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information
- • Высшее образование
- • Английский язык (разговорный)
Условия:Compensation: $30/hr or $60k/year for a 40 hour productive week
Location: Global (remote)