WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
· Creating social campaigns and managing our social media.
· Expanding our online digital community outreach.
· Create and post content that drives traffic and engagement.
· Maintain and manage online advertising campaigns.
· Analyze campaigns and traffic data.
· Make recommendations and actionable strategy.
· Build, coordinate and maintain updates of our Website, Landing pages, Facebook, blogs, You Tube.
· Create content for printed media and marketing collateral.
· Create and distribute promotional material via, email, social media and external partner sites.
· Create and maintain marketing database.
· Be point person for Schouten Global Newsletter, Landing pages and create a one brand image.
WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED:
· Experience in designing, developing and implementing
email campaigns using bulk emailing programs.
· Experienced in using Adobe In Design/Illustrator/Acrobat.
· Able to design/deliver interactive content driven campaigns.
· Interpersonal, analytical, creative and organizational skills.
· To be able to take an idea and create/develop end product.
· Bilingual – Russian/English.
· Excellent writing and proofreading skills
AND YOU WILL ALSO NEED TO HAVE:
· Ability to multitask, prioritise workloads and meet deadlines.
· In-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram)
· Effectively communicate information & ideas in written form.
· Some knowledge of graphic design and/or video is helpful.
Creativity is a must… Innovation is a must... Humour is essential
DUE TO EXPANSION AND GROWTH WE NEED A MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA SPECIALIST.
Be the online and digital voice of our company!!!
As a Marketing and Social Media Specialist you will create marketing and communication support for promoting Schouten programs, events, activities, and services internally and externally.
• Decent salary
• Close to public transport - 3 minute walk to metro M. Avtozavodskaya
• Food and leisure amenities close to our Business Centre (OMEGA-2)
Please, submit your CV and cover letter in ENG to Vladimir.Kirillov (at) schoutenglobal (dot) com.
CVs in RU and without CL will not be accepted.