Analyzing financial performance and contributing to medium and long-term business planning/forecasts. Managing revenue and gross margin for sales. Recommending ways to reduce costs and increase profits. Developing and monitoring performance in relations to revenue and margin target.
Preparing financial statements on a monthly basis; making sure spending is in line with budgets; producing full set of reports required by ITG HQ / Local management. Preparing ad-hock reports in agreement with the superiors. Preparing briefs and bridges for Board team, highlighting upcoming concerns, opportunities and relevant market insights.
• Cooperation with other Departments
Providing a support service by working with all departments and the management team to help make financial decisions; interpreting and communicating financial data to non-financial managers. Working in close cooperation with I&I, Sales and Marketing to understand sales performance trend and estimate opportunities.
Assisting Management Accounting Manager in ad-hoc projects, mainly development of controlling systems and tools.
• University degree in Economics / Business administration and management / Mathematics.
• 2+ year experience in budgeting / reporting / performance analysis / revenue management
• Strong analytical skills
• Strong Excel, knowledge of SAP and SRM is a plus, ability to master new systems quickly
• Must be highly organized, accurate and attentive to details
• Collaborative, team player
• Ability to work under pressure
• Good communication skills
• Advanced English
• CIMA/ACCA certification is a plus
Fix+annual bonus, medical insurance, meal allowance