· Ensure top visual representation of the brand
· Implement and execute visual merchandising calendar
· Monitor and control retail and wholesale and budget for openings
· Cooperate with commercial department to ensure smooth implementation of the projects
· To implement and execute visual concepts, activities in full alignment with a strategy
· New stores
· Implement program of windows and POS materials
· Closely and regularly liaise with local visual merchandising team to ensure correct implementation of Brand Presentation guidelines, give regular feedback
· Work with local retail team, plan and discuss annual brand presentation priorities
· Identify windows, brand location, space allocation, in-store display opportunities in strategic wholesale accounts and partner with account managers to negotiate, implement and maximize brand visibility and impact
Experience and skills:
· Fluency in English
· An economy and/or an engineering degree, with minimum 2 years of experience in retail business.
· Strong analytical skills; able to identify problems and provide easy solutions, bases majorities of decisions based on information and statistics.
· Strong commercial awarness – top of mind is always to sell more.
· Leadership qualities and a deep interest in working in a team.
· Flexible, positive attitude, straight forward and with a willingness to improve.
If you are looking for a new challenge and want to join a highly motivated team in a rewarding environment, please send us your CV with a covering letter.
In return we offer a competitive salary and benefits package and opportunity to work with the largest apparel retailers of Russian origin with its own production line.