1. Co-creating and implementing an e-commerce development strategy for European markets.
2.Managing the Czech office of the Company.
3. Negotiating with potential partners. Executing agreements.
4. Co-developing and implementing solutions to achieve project KPIs: sales plans, profits, traffic, conversion rate etc.
5. Managing project business processes: В2С customer service, online product management, content management, online marketing, logistics, delivery.
6. Co-managing projects to improve technical solutions and optimize processes (with IT managers / developers).
7. Developing and implementing a marketing calendar and promo plans to achieve high sales.
8. Coordinating and monitoring seasonal procurement for e-commerce. Developing the product mix.
9. Recruiting personnel. Coordinating all administrative issues.
10. Developing analytical reports.
11. Developing logistic solutions for e-commerce across Europe.
12. Finding and assessing carriers, executing transportation contracts.
13. Developing a warehousing strategy.
14. Monitoring logistics / warehouse activities.
15. Taking and monitoring steps to increase customer satisfaction in the В2С environment.
16. Participating in negotiations with Е-Commerce marketplaces.
• College or university degree.
• 3+ years of management experience, preferably as [Branch] Office Head.
• Experience in managing a team of 5+ people.
• Understanding logistic and procurement processes.
• Knowing the European mindset.
• Fluent verbal and written English.
• Fluent verbal and written Czech.
Сitizenship of Europe
• Opportunity to pursue career and professional ambitions.
• Dwelling in Prague.
• Competitive financial benefits.
• Full-time job