Our clients are representatives of the major world companies (Top 30 Forbes). Joining the team of Intermark is a great chance to build a successful career on the residential real estate market.
· Communication with foreign clients in foreign language;
· Accompanied area tours and property views with exapts;
· Assistance and guidance on budget adequacy and market availability, searching the property according to the client’s favorable lease terms (rent, repairs or improvements, pets, etc.)
· Conducting negotiations with the landlords and closing the deals;
· Complete assistance and support in moving of the clients and their families, post move-in support;
· Assistance in adaptation of the client in new location.
· Advanced English;
· Perfect orientation in Moscow;
· Experience in work, including interaction with people;
· Ability to get on well with people, customer-oriented approach.
· Fixed salary + bonuses from closed deals;
· Good perspectives of the further development in the company;
· Comfortable office in the centre of Moscow (M.Park Kultury 2 minutes walk);
· Corporate mobile phone and transport;
· In-company professional trainings and language courses with native speakers;
· Employment in competition with the rules of Labor Code of Russian Federation;
· A great ability to make your own daily schedule and organize the working process.