- Sharing comments and ideas with HQ Product Teams to improve the collection development and product selection processes,
- Liaising with the HQ Commercial & Product teams and establishing coordination between store commercial teams within his/her region,
- Coordinating all the qualitative and quantitative researches within the region to find out the customer expectations, needs, preferences, style, shopping motivations and product demand of customers in terms of basic, commercial and trendy classification,
- Understanding the insight of different 'personas', plan and allocation processes in a timely manner,
- Determining and controlling the ideal product mix of all stores within the region, cooperating with HQ Merchandising team,
- Following up the current trends for each 'persona' within the region and liaising with HQ Product teams,
- Evaluating and giving points (RANKS) to the future collections in terms of suitability of his/her store's customer needs, expectations/preferences,
- Analyzing sales rankings to promote the correct merchandise and ensuring the implementation of visual merchandising activities to increase the sales potential to achieve maximum sales within the region,
- Leading by example in excellent customer service,
- Acting as mentor and train the Store Commercials,
- Paying periodic and frequent store visits in the field for all Commercials within the region/country.
- BS / BA Degree is a plus
- Advanced English (written & verbal)
- Having a minimum 5 years experience in a similar position in the fashion retail (is a must)
- Passionate for Fashion & Trends
- Strong track record of commerciality
- Having strong analytical and reasoning skills
- Proactive and possessing strong problem-solving and decision-making skills
- An exceptional communicator with highly effective interpersonal skills
- Having an ability to work in a matrix organization and interested in understanding multicultural environment
- Agile & Able to adapt change at ease
- A strategic thinker and influence your team as a role model,
- Able to use sales and stock analysis to ensure the stores within the region are strategically merchandised
- Able to take strategic decisions regarding product maximizing sales at every opportunity
- Able to motivate his/her teams to achieve the company objectives
At LC Waikiki, our values being virtuous, achieving together, extensive expertise, being customer-oriented, challenging the difficulties.
So if you ready to dynamism and want to grow with challenges, come and join us!
At LC Waikiki, we take the time to review each and every application due to LC Waikiki prerequisites. If your application found appropriate we will contact you via phone or email.