Administrative support manager is responsible for supporting all office and administrative activities of company, including but not limited to:
• Managing of day to day office operations, including bookkeeping for accounting and other purposes, interactions with the accountancy contractor, travel arrangements assistance, etc. Planning and budgeting of company operations.
• Assisting the General Director in everyday tasks. Possible trips to remote locations.
• Participating in company tender procedures.
• Participating in Corporate & Board approval procedures.
• Participation in weekly and monthly reporting.
• Managing office safety, including responsibility for keeping office fire safety.
• A bachelor’s degree.
• Previous experience in finance or logistics or procurement or administration management.
• Willingness to perform routing daily operations as well as specific tasks.
• An ability to travel if necessary.
• At least 3 years experience, preferably in exploration, drilling, mining or logistics companies.
• A desire and ability to facilitate and work cooperatively within all team and support in operations all team members.
• Fluency in written and oral English.
• Monthly salary from 75 000 RUR, depending on qualification.
• Place of work: Moscow (CAO), рossible trips to remote locations.
• Work schedule: 5/2.