|Резюме № 8838334||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 31 марта 2017, 13:46|
Travel coordinator / Head of Travel-support По договоренности
Готов к командировкам, работа на территории работодателя, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 1 октября 1983, 34 года. Не женат, детей нет, гражданство Россия.
Москва, Москва (м. Дмитровская), готов к переезду в Нижний Новгород, Санкт-Петербург
04.2012—07.2015 3 года 4 месяца
Head of Travel support Department
Lamoda, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Controlling a team of travel-coordinators (3 ppl) for the best performances of travel arrangements on daily basis
- Conducting tenders for the best business travel agencies and other related suppliers
- Monitoring services provided by travel suppliers (hotels, travel agencies, taxi services and car rentals) in accordance with the requirements of the company
- Planning and controlling the costs of business travel, budgeting and cost optimization on business trips
- Writing, implementing and monitoring compliance with the provisions on business trips (travel policy document)
- Approving of exceeding limits on business trips. Improving and introducing new requirements in the regulations on business trips
- Maintaining monthly reports in accordance with the request of the company. Planning and cost accounting by the company budgets (cost-centers)
- Helping colleagues to solve problems, when required
Self-education and motivation missions:
- Participating in International Business-Travel Forums, MICE fairs (Europe, Russia) 2 times a year as a travel buyer
- Attending monthly events for professional business travelers hosted by Association of Business Travel Russia
- Providing administrative support to Managing director and counseling regarding administrative tasks
- Arranging meetings with key partners for Managing director
- Interviewing secretaries for reception desk and personal assistants for other Managing directors
- Booking conference rooms for special company events
From April 2012 till May 2013 Travel-coordinator.
- Booking flights and train tickets, hotels and apartments, ordering taxis and renting a car.
- Obtaining visas for Russian employees and visa invitations for incoming foreign expats.
- Providing information about the availability, pricing, special offers airlines.
- Controlling payment balance with travel suppliers. Working with invoices/contracts and billing. Meeting travel suppliers.
- Organizing meetings, conferences and business trips for Managing director.
06.2011—11.2011 6 месяцев
Zelenski corporate travel solutions, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Monitoring the performance of contracts with new and existing clients
- Analyzing sales and service data from corporate clients
- Organizing and led telephone conferences and meetings with clients.
- Presenting on-line booking system to new and existing clients.
- Problem solving with corporate clients. Supporting clients in implementation of travel policy.
- Compiling reports & statistics for clients. Monitoring of payments from clients.
- Coordinating of performance on major orders and special business travel projects between all the departments
Reason for leaving: lack of English language practice.
03.2009—05.2011 2 года 3 месяца
Hotel administrator /Guests specialist (office)
Atlanta Sheremetyevo Hotel (GoToRussia Agency), г. Москва, полная занятость.
Hotel administrator 2009 - 2010
- Fully servicing front desk during 24-hour working shift: check in/out guests, tracking arrival/departure, receiving and operating bookings, processing all payments according to established hotel requirements.
- Supervising the hotel staff 8-10 people (drivers, housekeepers, maintenance, restaurant staff).
- Providing extra services for guests: taxi, visa registration, information guide, etc.
- Operating with booking suppliers such as booking.com, hrs, expedia, venere. Supporting hotel web-site: http://www.atlanta-hotel.ru/
Specialist in guest office 2010 - 2011
- Operating reservations of apartments for incoming travelers (foreign guests).
- Registering visas for foreign guests in the Federal Migration Service. Booking train & air tickets within Russia for foreign guests. http://www.gotorussia.com
- Negotiating contracts for new apartments. Finding new partners.
08.2007—12.2008 1 год 5 месяцев
Personal assistant to Attorneys
Egorov Puginsky Afanasiev & Partners, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Providing general administrative support to senior attorneys. Organizing business trips. Organizing conference calls involving more than 5 participants. Arranging meetings in the company office. Coordinating couriers and drivers. Handling very frequent phone calls. Answering emails. Ensuring that reception desk is operated properly.
05.2004—01.2007 2 года 9 месяцев
Internship (Camp staff)
Rockywold-Deephaven Camps, г. USA, частичная занятость.
Internships in the United States for a period of 3 years by 4 months each year as an exchange student program CCUSA. Receiving uniq and international work experience.
Чувашский государственный университет имени И.Н.Ульянова
Факультет: Economic Foreign Relations
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Курсы и тренинги
Advanced English, 96h course
Principles of your business ('Основы вашего бизнеса')
Business Correspondence in Russian, Certificate
Principles of your business ('Основы вашего бизнеса')
Business Correspondence in English, Certificate
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
SALES EFFECTIVENESS: In June 2016 I attended three-day Workshop for Account Managers in London, UK, endorsed by ISMM (The Institute of Sales & Marketing Management).
IT: PC & MAC user. Google.Mail/Google Calendar/Google Docs
SKILLS: Focus on results. Business communication, correspondence and negotiation. Ability to work as a team leader and independently. Thinking ahead of the curve. Work experience with top-management and expats.
PERSONAL QUALITIES: Efficiency (when working under tight deadlines), pro-active, responsibility, resistance to stress, analytical mind, accurate.