|Резюме № 36421422||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 13 декабря, 00:01|
Translator По договоренности
Работа на дому.
Дата рождения: 14 марта 1991, 26 лет.
11.2013—н.в. 4 года 2 месяца
Moscow Institute of Linguistics, г. Москва.
2014 passed training in the framework of the conference "Discourse as a social activity"
2015 passed training in MIL for short-term training program "Methods of teaching foreign languages in language training system."
Participation in conferences:
1. Features of semantic perception of the text theme in noisy environments. Discourse as a social activity: priorities and prospects: Proceedings of the Second International Scientific Conference, Moscow, October 16-17, 2014. Part 1. = Discourse as social practice: Priorities and Prospects: Abstracts. part I, Moscow, 16-17 October 2014 - M.: VPO Moscow State Linguistic University, 2014. - 180 p.
2. Perception of the theme of the sounding monologue. // Collegium Linguisticum -2012: Abstracts of the annual conference of the Student Scientific Society of Moscow State Linguistic University, Moscow, March 14, 2012. - IPK MSLU "Rema", 2012 - 262 p.
3. Perception of the theme of the sounding text.// Collegium Linguisticum -2013: Abstracts of the annual conference of the Student Scientific Society of Moscow State Linguistic University, Moscow, March 14, 2013. - M.: VPO Moscow State Linguistic University, 2013 - 298 p.
4. Seminars by Hueber Verlag: «Motive- der neue Kompaktkurs DaF», «die Prüfungsvorbereitung für B1- Fokus Grammatik», Moscow 2014
5. International Summer Conference of Pearson Education Corporation with the support of the British Council «Pearson solutions for learner autonomy development», Moscow 2015
6. International Spring Conference organized by the Moscow Institute of Open Education, the Association of Foreign Language Teachers, the educational corporation Pearson company and Language 360 on "Final certification in English: Problems and Solutions", Moscow 2015
7. Seventh scientific-practical conference "Actual problems of teaching foreign languages." Moscow International Academy. Abstracts were published. June, 2016
8. attended a methodical series of seminars with participation of international experts in the framework of the annual conference PEARSON SPRING SCHOOL 2016 to themes: Variety is the Spice of Life - Catering for the different needs of theyoung learners 'classroom ", " Bring your students' learning into FOCUS ", "Language and Culture Explored", Moscow, 2016
Scientific articles and publications:
1. Features of semantic perception threads monologic text. // Modern rechevedenie - aggregation of interdisciplinary knowledge. VPO Moscow State Linguistic University, 2014. - 254 p. (. Vestnik Mos Linguist State Univ;..... No. 13 (699) Linguistics Ser.)
2. Features of semantic perception of the text topics. // Problems of language: a collection of scientific articles on materials of the Third Conference School "Problems of Language: A View of young scientists." -M.: Institute of Linguistics, Russian Academy of Sciences, Publishing House of the "Chancellor", 2014 - 287 p.
3. On the question of the definition of the theme of oral speech discourse // Scientific Bulletin of Voronezh State Architecture and Construction University. - Series "Linguistics and Intercultural Communication". - Issue №1 (20) 2016 - Voronezh (Department of offset printing publishing house and literary textbook ucheb method VGASU benefits in 2016...), 2016. - 142 p.
4. The lessons Speaking Club // Actual problems of teaching foreign languages. Abstracts of the Seventh Scientific and Practical Conference. Moscow, MMA, 01-03 June 2016. M.; MMA, 2016, 68c.
Moscow State Linguistic University
Факультет: Theoretical and Applied Linguistics
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Applied Linguistics