Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
май 2016 — н.в.
“KAMA” LLC, г. Москва.
- Full commercial and technical issues control for the new Company start process, development of business cases with the scope to Company growth opportunities;
- Industrial market study and investigation, real-time different-sources market data fusion for business planning and roadmap development;
- Partners search and coordination for innovations’ implementation at the industrial power equipment market;
- Co-ordination with Federal and Local State authorities, contacts with Federal Ministry of Economic Development, Ministry of Energy, Ministry of Education and Science for joint projects support;
- Business links promotion with the leading companies at the O&G sector (GAZPROM and its “daughters”, Rossneft, Transneft) and at the Electric Power generation and distribution sector (InterRAO, Rossety, FSK, MOESK, OEK, Enel, EON, MOSENERGO)
ноябрь 2012 — н.в.
4 года и 4 месяца
National Research University “Moscow Power Engineering Institute”, г. Москва.
Besides direct education and scientific research:
- Market research for innovation products introduction (Russia, China, Kazakhstan, Tadzhikistan, Poland, Germany), including possibilities analysis for Hi-tech products and services localization;
- Identification of the modern market moves and asks in the area of smart energy power systems, products and intelligent solutions.
- Evaluating Smart micro grid project that provides energy management of distributed energy resources, renewable, storage systems, local volt/var controls, demand response units.
февраль 2009 — ноябрь 2012
3 года и 10 месяцев
GE RUS, г. Москва.
- Full technical and commercial lead and supervision over “Substations, electrical grids and power systems”, “Smart Grid” solutions development, technical work scope and equipment specifications (protection and control IEDs, control and automation, transformers monitoring and diagnostics, energy storage, industrial communication, UPS, AMI, EMS, DMS/OMS, FDIR, FACTS, primary equipment for substations;
- Engaged in pre-sales, sales and after-sales activities; actively participated in the offers to customers upon sales requests;
- Provided strong technical advices and opinions internally and externally;
- Actively lead in the identification and qualification process of potential opportunities;
- Defined, managed and developed customer requirements integration across complex systems;
- Strong interface with technical teams of market; feedback to drive specifications and high value solutions;
- Managed and coordinated efforts of cross-functional teams and international GE teams;
- Business value proposition and promotion of Digital substations and Smart Grid products and solutions;
- - Managed and negotiated commercial and contractual risks including tendering stage;- Development of the engineering work scopes, schedules and cost estimates;
- Document competitors’ activities and assess potential market moves.
Achievements: Team consolidation that contributed positively to regional sales, profitability and technical solutions quality goals in Russia, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Latvia. Successful participation at the tender competitions.Consortiums’ creation to evaluate complex projects." Smart Grid GE" annual conferences launch and guide.
март 2008 — февраль 2009
“Engineering Center EnergoAuditControl ” LLC, г. Москва.
• Technical and technological supervision of the projects for huge Russian corporations: ”Transneft” (AMRS, DCS, Substations’ control and automation), “Mosenergo” (AMRS, Telemechanics, SCS), “RGD” (AMRS), ‘GASPROM” (AMRS), “Moscow Metro” (AMRS), “ChuvashEnergo-Electrical Grids Distribution company” (Smart Metering, AMI, SCS), “Moscow United Electrical Grids” (AMRS).
Achievements: High-performed adjusted procedure of all company departments interaction has been elaborated and successfully introduced into projects’ evaluation practice under company’s matrix-type structure. The team of technical experts and Senior project engineers has been created. Quality Management system ISO9000 implementation into business process.
ноябрь 2002 — март 2008
5 лет и 5 месяцев
“TRANSNEFTservice” Ltd, г. Москва.
• Huge projects management. Resources optimal planning (human, financial, material). The projects’ budget planning and control. Risk analysis. Performance analysis. Partners program installation.
• Business Plans and Investment ForProjects elaboration and expertise (in the field of Power Engineering).
• Engineering division supervision. AMRS design and implementation. Design Projects teams’ formation and guidance. Implementation process management. Full responsibility for engineering activity in the C ompany.
• Complex projects management. Co-ordination with Federal and Local State authorities. Contacts with huge Russian companies (“AK Rosneft”, “Lookoil”, “Sual”, “Rusal”, ”RGD”, ”RAO EES”). Conformation with local Power Supply companies, with “Federal Agency on Technical Regulations and Metrology”.
Achievements: Company’s’ promotion to the Federal Power Market at the 35 regions of Russia and into the Free Sector of the Power Market at the 23 regions. The Conception, Business-Plans and Technical Projects elaboration. Successful leadership contribution to improve the business performance of the Company.
апрель 1977 — октябрь 2002
25 лет и 7 месяцев
Moscow Power Engineering Institute (Technical University), г. Москва.
State Grants in fundamental scientific research projects. Grants in applied research supervision included:
• Investigation and improvement of the United Electrical Grid of the USSR. Granted by “ENERGOSETPROEKT Federal Research Institute” (1977-80).
• Power plant generators control systems design. Granted by “MOSENERGO”Corp. (1980-84).
• Thermonuclear reactor plasma process control. Granted by the “Institute of Atomic Energy by name Kurchatov” (1986-89).
• Short-circuit currents’ investigation in power grids with 63-800 MW generators. Granted by “Heat-Power Research Institute TEPLOELECTROPROEKT” (1990-91).
Besides that, was involved in Control systems design for “Kurskaya Nuclear Power Station”, “Chernobilskaya Neuclear Power Station”, “MOSENERGO Thermo-Power Station №25”, “Kostromskaya Power Station”.While serving as a professor at Frederick University of Technology in Cyprus (1994-1999) also consulted "PARPOS Electric" Corp. and Cyprus brunch "OMRON" Corp.