|Резюме № 4307903||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 13 сентября 2017, 07:36|
System engineer 210 000
Дата рождения: 1 сентября 1971, 46 лет. Не женат, детей нет.
Москва, ВДНХ (м. ВДНХ, м. Алексеевская, м. Рижская)
01.1995—н.в. 23 года 3 месяца
System integration companies in TV, Audio and Telecom industry sectors, г. Moscow, полная занятость.
• system integration in professional video sphere;
• design of projects for production and broadcasting suites with any complexity level; any stage – from TDA (Technical Design Assignment) to commissioning and service support:
• initial information gathering;
• tasks and initial requirements formalization;
• technical proposal – choice of equipment, conceptual baseline;
• release of design documentation from “P” (project) stage to “WP” (working papers) stage and complete list of equipment (down to connector);
• matching the project to customer’s buildings or rooms;
• issuing TDAs to affiliated bodies for developing and production of original mechanical and electronic devices, technical furniture;
• installation supervision;
• starting-up equipment, complete system adjustment, putting the system into operation;
• complete measurements of signals and acceptance testing;
• after-sale system support, upgrade, service maintenance management, etc.
• dealing with any-level problems connected with integration and/or use of equipment;
• technical correspondence with customer and manufacturer;
• consulting customer about task statement, choice of strategy, technology, hardware and software.
• workgroup technical management (as project manager of chief engineer);
• workshop organization (inside the company or for customers): idea, preparing materials, original presentation or adaptation of existing presentation;
• customer technical training (basic level);
• writing articles or adaptation of articles for publication in special journals;
• brand management or technical support (from search of manufacturer to end-user price list calculation).
Technologies and equipment knowledge
Profound knowledge and rich practical experience in the following technologies and equipment:
• shooting: ENG, EFP, studio, e-cinema, special; cameras, lenses, special shooting equipment, accessories;
• audio capture in the field or in the studio;
• video and audio processing, conversion, distribution, synchronization, amplification, mixing, (de) multiplexing, color correction, legalization; various methods of backup for studios, on-air suites etc;
• recording and playback of video and audio to tape, disk systems or solid-state media;
• distribution of video and audio signals through copper or optic lines;
• video and audio monitoring and measurement;
• passive patching equipment, cables, connectors etc.
Basic knowledge and some practical experience in the following technologies and equipment. Consultation with colleagues is needed to make a project with that equipment:
• video and audio editing (including collaborative network editing technologies);
• automated news production (Newsroom);
• broadcast videoservers;
• on-air automation systems;
• hi-end broadcast graphics systems;
• telecommunication systems: compression, multiplexing, scrambling, stream distribu-tion in various environments, stream monitoring and measurements;
• production and broadcasting IT-infrastructure.
TV equipment knowledge
• routing switchers – all types and generations; specifications, signal types, architecture, configurations, control systems;
• peripheral equipment: converters, distributors, synchronizers, processors;
• fiber optics equipment;
• reference, test and time generators;
• measurement equipment.
• on-air automation systems;
• videoservers and their infrastructure;
• postproduction (editing) systems;
• broadcast graphics systems.
• routers: Harris, Thomson GVG, Network, Quartz (Evertz);
• peripherals: Harris, Thomson GVG, Network, Evertz, Snell&Wilcox, Axon, Crystal Vision etc;
• fiber optics: Harris, Network, Evertz, Axon;
• reference systems: Harris, Evertz, Tektronix;
• measurements: Harris, Tektronix, Leader;
• automation systems: Harris, SGT, Oveco;
• videoservers: Harris, Thomson GVG, Omneon, Seachange;
• multiviewers: Harris, Evertz, Miranda;
• graphics: Harris, Pixel Power, Orad, VizRT.
Since 1998 I have made about 20 successful projects in TV broadcast and e-cinema where I was one of the key persons (project technical manager or chief developer). Those projects were worth $ 0.5 mln to $ 1.5 mln. The average number of manufacturers (brands) per project was 20-25, the average number of non-recurring items on equipment list was 300-400, the average number of cable connections per project is five to ten thousand. The average number of diagrams per project was 20-40 A3-A0 sheets plus text documents and list of equipment.
Since 1996 I have written a number of technical articles (product descriptions, reviews, analytics) for Russian journals “625”, “Broadcasting” and for web-sites. The articles were mainly original but there were translations and compilations too.
Over the years I have established many personal contacts with manufacturers and users of professional TV equipment.
01.1994—01.1995 1 год 1 месяц
“Ostankino” Television Technical Center, г. Moscow, полная занятость.
Engineer of linear editing suite
Московский технологический университет
Факультет: Radioelectronic Systems
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Design and Manufacturing of Radio-electronic Devices and Systems
Навыки и умения
• regular work in Windows environment since 1994; MAC OS, LINUX – periodically, elementary skills;
• Microsoft Office – permanently, Open Office - periodically, elementary skills;
• CAD: Autodesk AutoCAD (including version 2000 (R15) – excellent experience, but I have not used that much lately; Nemetschek Vector Works - permanently since 1995, any level of complexity including user functions creation; VidCAD - elementary skills;
• basic knowledge of PC hardware and IP networking.