|Резюме № 32685396||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 8 сентября 2016, 20:18|
Sales manager По договоренности
Полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 4 октября 1979, 37 лет.
07.2013—08.2015 2 года 2 месяца
EE Inside Sales Supervisor
ASHLAND EURASIA LLC, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Full range of business support functions for all Ashland business industries for CIS sales team: including any kind of business problem solving, API registration process, support in the preparation of local seminars & exhibitions, market research analysis, customs statistics, etc. Since January,2014 till June,2015 I was de-facto acting as CIS pharma sales manager with full range of sales responcibilities due to the previous manager leave.
• Negotiated (internaly/externaly) and concluded contracts for all direct and multinationals customers in CIS region for all business units (80 % for pharma industry)
• Set up sample procedure for Hazardous samples into Russia that will insure further promotion of Ashland products in CIS region and increase sales volume.
• Investigated and successfully improved/altered service quality for technical translation and registration providers
• Solved various Ashland internal operational issues such as correct budget allocation for several EE customers, initiation and supervision of creation procedure of new Material code set up for CIS customer for Plasdone C-15 that allow further Pharma sales.
11.2005—07.2013 7 лет 9 месяцев
Customer Service Representative
ISP Corp. (acquired by Ashland Inc. in 2011), г. Москва, полная занятость.
Process incoming customer orders and requests for all business units for Russia and Kazakhstan since 2005 until present. Processed orders for Ukraine, Belorussia, Moldova from 2005 until May 2010. Develop and maintain supply chain procedures per each account, coordination of activity between departments to achieve the best results – communication and development of optimal procedures of interactions per account/customer. Various business support activities that helps to grew business within CIS region.
• Increased customer intimacy for ASI and maintained the status of “Excellent Supplier”.
• Gained reputation with customers and ASI of “go to” person for solving problems.
• Received President Recognition Bonus for excellent performance in 2012
09.2002—11.2005 3 года 3 месяца
Blue Water Shipping, A/S, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Daily trade negotiations on forwarders intermediary transport services for international customers. Responsible for managing the execution, direction, and coordination of all transportation matters related to the trade deals. Managing budget, organizing schedules & routes, ensuring that vehicles are safe and meet legal requirements, and making sure that drivers/carriers are aware of their duties.
• Increased sales revenue by 5% for 2004-2005 by expanded sales gross margin
• Developed long-term partnerships and increased company reputation with many customers.
01.1997—01.2001 4 года 1 месяц
Manager of Wholesale customers in CIS region
TECHNOTORG JSC, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Oversaw entire import process of the company, including purchase orders, customs paperwork, and merchandise verification. Carrying out business negotiations with Russian and foreign partners. Managed the demand/supply planning process and the procurement of “Briggs & Stratton” engines spare parts. Concluding export/import contracts. Company representing at domestic and foreign trade exhibitions.
• Formed and maintained customer database (Excel, 1C: Trade +Warehouse)
• Designed process of registering and monitoring progress of customer forecasts/orders that helped to increase sales volumes by 30%
• Developed long-term partnerships with customers and suppliers
HULT International Business school
Факультет: International business
Очно-заочная форма обучения
Специальность: Executive MBA
KHERSON STATE PEDAGOGICAL UNIVERSITY
Факультет: Практическая психология
Очно-заочная форма обучения
Специальность: Практический психолог
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
Middle level Business Manager Executive with 15+ years of international business experience in agricultural mechanics, logistics services and specialty chemicals. Profound knowledge in operations management of CIS distributors, international logistics forwarders, international chemical specialty producers.
Personal Pursuits: Orthodox Christianity, psychology, self-development and leadership trainings, educational and motivational literature, studying foreign languages, investment and internet businesses, theatre, photo art, dancing