|Резюме № 6989559||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 29 августа 2016, 15:09|
Sales Director По договоренности
Готов к командировкам, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 1 октября 1980, 36 лет. Женат, есть дети.
01.2016—н.в. 1 год 9 месяцев
Business Development Manager
Cromos Pharma, г. Москва.
- expanding company’s services in Europe (UK and France) through cold emails and calls;
- company’s sales and BD performance analysis;
- initiation of the company’s Vision and Mission statements, Values and Goals elaboration;
- initiation of BD department structural reorganization;
- complete renovation of the company’s website (in progress);
- integration of a new CRM system for BD/Sales managers.
- integration of a new CRM system for Sales/BD managers
- over 400 customers in the personal pipeline within 6 months
- fast exposure: one-month training prior to contacting new pharma customers
- two received RFPs from mid-size pharma companies within 6 months
12.2014—01.2016 1 год 2 месяца
Business Development Manager
FlippingBook, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- new product promotion: business mobile apps
- business and customer development
- working exclusively with the non-CIS customer (worldwide)
- holding negotiations, preparing offers, allocation of technical tasks for the development team, follow-up on won projects
- participation in Expos, working at the booth (Moscow - ECOM Expo 2015)
- first sale in three months (fast exposure)
- over 1000 customers in the personal pipeline within 6 months
- three closed projects (+12% to the Mobile Apps division turnover)
12.2012—05.2014 1 год 6 месяцев
GRPM LLC, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- search for new business opportunities and customer development
- setting company's pricing strategy, signing contracts, following up on won contracts, market analysis, competitor monitoring
- working at the booth at trade fairs (СТТ - Moscow, Bauma - München)
- participation in the international conferences (Berlin, ITC, International Tower Cranes, 2014)
- over 20 cranes sold (+15% to the company’s annual turnover);
- signing long-term contracts with major Moscow-based construction companies (MosMetroStroy, Mostotrest).
09.2011—12.2012 1 год 4 месяца
Key account manager
Lufthansa Technik AG, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Search for new business opportunities
- Business extension with the existing customers
- Holding internal and customer negotiations, signing contracts, follow-up on business processes and won contracts
- Preparing management reports
- fast exposure into a new highly technological business sphere;
- signing an aircraft overhaul contract with UT Air;
- 6 months of key account management for Aeroflot (LHT’s top-tier customer in Russia).
02.2006—08.2011 5 лет 7 месяцев
Director of Moscow affiliate / General director deputy
EURORENT LLC, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- organization of affiliate’s activity of a plant hire company in Moscow
- client search, holding negotiations, signing contracts, follow up on won contract, setting pricing policy
- human resources management and financial collect
- expansion of Moscow tower cranes fleet from 5 to 24 units in 3,5 years (increasing the affiliate’s turnover by 7 times)
- raising brand awareness on Moscow market;
- establishment of partner relations with major Moscow contractors (SU-155, Krost, MNR Bau, MosZarubejStroy, etc.)
- managing a team of 30 people.
07.2002—02.2006 3 года 8 месяцев
Torgovaya Ploshchad Company, Moscow, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- responsibility for entrusted product lines (sales, prices, profitability, stock control, procurement)
- market monitoring, analysis of market capacity
- search for new goods and suppliers
- promotion from a position of consultant worker to product manager in 1,5 years;
- 15% margin growth within my product groups
- introduction of 5 new suppliers into the company's assortment: Kronostar (Germany-Russia), Kronospan (Germany-Russia), D.Craft doors (Russia), Decora (Poland), Westfloor (China)
- managing a team of 4 people
Московский государственный лингвистический университет
Факультет: Гуманитарно-прикладных наук
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Международная экономика
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
- Extreme customer orientation
- Fast personal customer pipeline development
- Strong negotiations skills (sales/procurement) with Russian and Western counterparts, preparing commercial offers and budgetary proposals, pre-contractual activity, coordination, adjustment and signing of a sales/procurement/service contract, aftersales support
- Managing a team (up to 30 people)
- Sales development, building up sales department structure (if none), coaching and training
- Market capacity, trends, and dynamics analysis
- Development of the price lists and pricing policy
- Sales planning (semi-annual and monthly) with its further coordination with other departments
- Assortment analysis and assortment rating
- Organization of clearance sales and preparation of special offers
- Settling down issues with Russian state bodies (e.g. Rostekhnadzor)
- Human resources management
- Preparation of management reports in English and Russian
- CRM systems integration
- Active participation in organizing exhibitions and trade shows with working at the booth during the fair time (Moscow (CTT) and Munich (BAUMA) experience)
Additional experience information and characteristics:
- Fast exposure to any sphere of business
- 10+ years of experience in sales and business development (consumer goods, aviation MRO services, construction equipment) with proven track record
- Fluent English sufficient for holding negotiations at any level in any field of business, including technical
- Experience in working for Russian and Western companies
- Confident PC user (МacОS, MS Office package, 1С, Photoshop, Autocad)
- Standalone / team player
- Team management, setting goals and priorities, tasks fulfilment control
- Experience in developing motivation packages
- Flawless oral and written Russian speech
- Pragmatic, sober, sane and clear-minded
- No national, racial, cultural or religious prejudices
- 16 years driving experience (international)