|Резюме № 35219111||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 2 марта, 06:45|
Руководитель По договоренности
Дата рождения: 12 февраля 1973, 44 года.
Город за рубежом, готов к переезду в Москву, Королев
06.2015—н.в. 2 года 2 месяца
Senior systems administrator
BC Cancer Agency, г. Vancouver.
• Administering a Datacenter of 100+ servers and it’s supporting infrastructure, Dell Compellent SAN, multiple NAS (Dual- and single controller Synology, QNAP), DAS, HP MSL 4048 Tape autoloader, etc.;
• Configured Web Development environment (IIS, Apache with WebDAV, ASP.NET etc.) with a remote access via SSL VPN, provided support for team of developers working on projects;
• Administering and supporting multiple project/department servers hosting different applications, including Version tracking applications, ERP, SQL, MySQL, Web, Monitoring and Ticketing systems, File Servers as well as Backup/Mirroring systems;
• Managing and accomplishing projects for upgrading and implementing new technologies and applications, ensuring seamless integration and business continuity, as well as minimal downtime;
• Managing 130+ Servers (MS Windows 2003/2008/2008R2/2012) hosting different roles (Web, DC, DNS, DFS, Hyper-V, LDAP, Antivirus, WSUS, etc.) in a clustered (both Hyper-V and VMware) and non-clustered environments;
• Managing MS Exchange 2013 multi-node mail exchanger system in a clustered environment;
• Liaising with Dell, HP and software vendors to resolve hardware and software issues, as well as placing orders and getting quotes;
• Managing Firewall (redundant Sonicwall 9600 supermassive) and Applications/Server/User access rules, Access Control Server;
• Acting as a last line of defense for 700+ users ranging from Professors and Medical Investigators to university students and internal L1/L2 IT Support Staff.
06.2010—н.в. 7 лет 2 месяца
Russian Language Team lead
Jonckers LLC, г. Удаленно, частичная занятость.
Develops guiding documents to be followed by members of Russian translation team working on specific projects
• Completes Language Quality assessments and communicated results to HR and External vendor management teams to assure best quality of services
• Acts as internal resource for resolving linguistic issues
• Acts as a translator for projects requiring fast turnaround
10.2013—06.2015 1 год 9 месяцев
AMPCO Manufacturers, г. Coquitlam BC.
• Successfully managed complete corporate environment consisting of servers, switches, routers, UPS units, IP phone system, Access control/Security system, Tape robotic library, etc.;
• Upgraded server and workstations park, added/decommissioned DCs;
• Conducted research and offered range of available solutions to enhance and upgrade corporate infrastructure. Worked with hardware and software vendors for warranty and non-warranty repairs and getting quotes.
• Managed and implemented change and upgrade projects, ensured their seamless integration (see below).
• Upgraded firewall and implemented SSL VPN technology. Introduced Virtual Office that allows offsite users to connect and use their workstations remotely via a web-browser. Enhanced IT security and ensured compliance with corporate policies by employing gateway anti-virus and DPI technology, application/user access rules. Introduced redundant internet connection;
• Redesigned network topology, introduced network monitoring tools on a gateway level, configured ad hoc routing for guest WLANs and security devices/security cameras. Added domain-based VPN authentication;
• Introduced virtualization technologies (VMware).
• Created test and development environment for development projects (Linux, IIS with ASP.NET, cloned Syteline ERP with SQL in TestDev, etc), customized ERP reports to ensure conformity with corporate standards; rebuilt and upgraded corporate storage;
• Managed and enhanced mail exchanger system (Exchange 2010), maintained and updated ASSP spam-filter, rebuilt FTP;
• Managed corporate domain and servers (Windows 2003/2008/2008R2) hosting different server roles (DC, DNS, WEB (IIS and Apache), DFS, WDS, File/Print, SQL, Application, etc), redesigned AD, added GPOs, etc;
• Managed external DNS, added SPF records, maintained external and internal web-sites;
• Provided excellent support for 100+ onsite and remote users, ensured backup jobs are running, performed restore assignments, upgraded backup solution;
• Performed other tasks as required
07.2011—06.2013 2 года
Service Desk Engineer
NewGen Technologies, г. Vancouver, полная занятость.
• Provided excellent customer service for PC users mostly in domain environments (5-100 users) remotely and over the phone
• Communicated with vast range of customers, setting up appointments for on-site visits and follow-ups after issues have been resolved
• Delivered and installed thin clients, workstations, joined PCs to domains, migrated user profiles, added network printers and drives, as well as locally connected peripherals (scanners, printers etc.)
• Fixed software and hardware issues at company's premises, deployed, created, captured and serviced WDS images, installed and updated different software upon customer's requests (accounting programs, Office, VPN clients, etc.)
• Resolved issues remotely RDPing from DC, errors with DHCP scopes, router and switch misconfigurations
• Worked with Dell and HP support for warranty repairs, opened and closed tickets in internal ticket tracking system, entered information on licensing in internal DB
• Performed data migration, backup and recovery
• Prepared hardware for disposal for security and compliance purposes
06.2005—11.2010 5 лет 6 месяцев
Contractor, г. Удаленно, полная занятость.
• Worked with major localization companies as a service provider ensuring high level of satisfaction in terms of both deadlines and quality.
• Efficiently prioritized tasks and managed time while cooperating with companies located in various time zones across the Globe.
• Successfully established excellent close partner relations with customers and their managers taking into account their interests, needs, as well as culture differences.
• Translated IT help files, marketing materials, User Interface and web-pages from English to Russian paying high attention to details.
• Performed LQI (Language Quality Inspection) of jobs delivered by other vendors, ensuring absence of style and spelling errors, terms consistency and adherence to Style Guides.
10.2007—12.2008 1 год 3 месяца
Leader of Russian translation team
Contractor - Overseas, г. Удаленно, полная занятость.
• Hired and successfully managed team of 25 translators, 3 editors and 1 manager (all remote in different countries) working on large-scale projects
• Ensured high quality, consistency and timely delivery
• Developed rules and documentation to be used by translators
• Managed payments, work order tracking and budgeting
• Acted as a point of contact for customers and external Language Quality Inspection specialists, as well as internal linguists
06.2004—01.2005 8 месяцев
Rusloc LLC, г. Redmond WA USA, полная занятость.
• Successfully managed translation teams ranging from 10 – 20 persons depending on scope of projects, selected translators for projects and evaluated their performance.
• Worked on translation from English to Russian for Microsoft Server 2008, WMware vSphere, MS Office 2007, Home Server.
• Communicated with customers to ensure project translation met their requirements, ensured high level of satisfaction and repeat business
12.2000—12.2003 3 года 1 месяц
Lead of installation and deployment team
Private security firm Argus-2000, г. Tchaikovsky Russia, полная занятость.
• Installed and supported fire, burglary alarm systems
• Worked with accounting department (educated on new software, granted permissions for file access and modification, upgraded PC hardware and software).
• Developed alarm systems installation schemes in cooperation with customers and local authorities. Managed a team of technicians.
• Was #1 point of contact for customers experiencing technical issues.
• Developed process workflow forms and schemes to be used by installers. Introduced new software.
08.1997—01.1999 1 год 6 месяцев
Tchaikovsky textile, г. Чайковский, полная занятость.
• Customs clearance of exported/imported goods and merchandise
• Working with customs authorities as required
• Business communication with customers as needed
Vancouver Central College
Вечерняя форма обучения
Специальность: IT Networks administration
Оренбургский государственный институт менеджмента
Факультет: Президентская программа по подготовке управленческих кадров РФ
Вечерняя форма обучения
Оренбургский государственный педагогический университет
Факультет: Иностранных языков
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Английский и немецкий языки
Курсы и тренинги
Dell training center USA
Dell compellent SAN management
Vancouver Community College
Translation and Interpreting
University of the Fraser Valley
PC and computer hardware
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
Опыт работы в многонациональной компании
Опыт работы в сфере обслуживания клиентов
Опыт управления проектами
Опыт ведения переговоров