Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
220 000 руб.
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
сентябрь 2013 — н.в.
3 года и 5 месяцев
TOTAL (through the agency), from Aug. 1, 2016 - Zarubezhneft-Production Kharyaga (through the agency), г. Москва.
• Control compliance with the acting Russian Federation (RF) legislation requirements during survey, engineering, construction, commissioning activities & start up
• Support and consult engineering and construction teams in regulatory issues, RF legislation requirements for survey, engineering, construction, commissioning and start up of hazardous and non-hazardous facilities
• Liaise with federal and local state authorities (State Technical Supervision Body - Rostechnadzor (RTN), Environmental Oversight Body - Rosprirodnadzor (RPN), Sanitary-Epidemiological Oversight Body - Rospotrebnadzor (RPbN), State Expertise - Glavgosexpertiza (GGE) & its branches, administration and etc.)
• Identify the necessity to obtain approvals, conclusions, permits, licenses & other permitting documents for the pre-design, design, construction, commissioning, start up phases for the Company, Contractors
• Identify which authority shall be involved in approval process, and then procedures, terms and conditions to obtain the required permits
• Prepare application packages to obtain the required permits for the Company
• Review and approval of survey reports and design documentation subjected to GGE review
• Manage, coordinate and control passing of the Company’s design documentation and survey reports for the future projects through GGE review process: prepare application packages, cooperate with GGE & Contractor to close GGE comments, obtain GGE review conclusions
• Manage, control of archaeological survey, historical and cultural expertise passing and conclusion obtaining
• Control and check Contractors for availability of permitting documents based on a scope of works, RF legislation requirements (SRO permits to work, permits, licenses, certificates of conformance for materials & equipment, personnel attestation, technical passports, and others)
• Prepare documents and support in inspections performed by state authorities (RTN, RPN), prescriptions closure
• Prepare the Company projects permits and approvals status register and schedule, control milestones timeline
Achievements: obtained 10 GGE Positive Conclusions.
ноябрь 2008 — сентябрь 2013
4 года и 11 месяцев
Fluor Daniel Eurasia Inc. - FLUOR for Exxon Neftegas Limited (Client) - EXXON, г. Южно-Сахалинск.
Main regulatory responsibilities:
• Consult the Client, engineering, construction teams, Contractors on RF legislation requirements for survey, engineering, construction and commissioning, start up of hazardous facilities and infrastructures
• Organize and control regulatory department personnel activities on construction sites
• Identification of the necessity to obtain approvals, conclusions, concurrencies, permitting documents on pre-design, design, construction, commissioning, start up phases for the Client, Contractors and Subcontractors
• Develop the Company’s regulatory compliance plans & permitting documentation obtaining schedules
• Prepare application packages to obtain permits, concurrencies, conclusions required for construction and commissioning, start up
• Support the Client in public hearing process, State Environmental Expertise (SEER) and GGE passing
• Support the Engineering team in preparation of explanatory notes for technical retrofit of the existing facilities that subjected for Industrial Safety Expert Review (ISER)
• Organize and control obtaining process of Industrial Safety Expert Conclusion (ISEC) and ISEC registration in RTN
• Develop environmental protection measures, sanitary-epidemiological & regulatory requirements sections for planned projects
• Control and check Contractors for availability of permitting documents based on scope of works, RF legislation requirements (SRO permits to work, permits, licenses, certificates and declarations of conformance for materials & equipment, personnel attestation, technical passports, and others)
• Control, review and accept Contractors’ regulatory compliance, permits acquisition and environmental management plans
• Advise on as-built documentation, general, special and author’s supervision works logs maintenance procedure, registration of work logs in RTN
• Prepare documents, support the Client in state authorities’ inspections (RTN, RPN), closure of prescriptions
• Organize trainings and attestation for personnel
• Weekly and monthly reporting.
• Develop environmental management plans (waste management, oil spill prevention and response, environmental monitoring & production control)
• Support the Client in obtaining, prolongation of water use agreements and decisions, waste generation and disposal limits, air emission permits
• Support the Client in preparation of waste generation norms and waste disposal limits projects, 2TP-waste and 2TP-air statistical reports
• Prepare scope of works for Contractors for execution of environmental monitoring and sanitary-epidemiological control based on the requirements of GGE and SEER conclusions, conditions and terms for water bodies
• Control, coordinate Contractors’ works execution related to environmental and archaeological monitoring, waste management, technical and biological reinstatement
• Review, approve quarter and annual environmental monitoring reports, and transmit to the Client for the further submission to the appropriate state authorities.
январь 2013 — март 2013
FLUOR Corporation - Houston, Texas, USA.
Taking part in development of the design documentation for a new facility: Sakhalin-1 Project. Odoptu Onshore Facilities. Odoptu Well Site 2 (North) Expansion: Odoptu Gas Injection Compressor in accordance with RF legislation, norms and standards for the further submission to GGE for review and obtain a Conclusion. Work with Fluor Engineering and Russian engineering companies.
май 2007 — ноябрь 2008
1 год и 7 месяцев
STARSTROI LLC, г. Шахтёрск (Сахалинская область).
• Control compliance with the acting RF environmental legislation, design documentation, procedures and Lenders’ requirements
• Support management in solving issues related to safety, environmental protection
• Develop HSE plans, programs, ensure their performance
• Ensure permits and licenses are valid, support in their prolongation
• Provide on-site environmental support and arrange environmental measures coordination
• Plan, manage and control right of way erosion control, technical and biological reinstatement: take decisions, planning, drafting, material calculation, work performance coordination, inspecting, acceptance acts issue
• Perform internal audits, assist in carrying out of environmental inspections organized by state authorities
• Prepare environmental progress and department activity reports.
июнь 2005 — май 2007
STARSTROI LLC, г. Шахтёрск (Сахалинская область).
• Render assistance to prepare documents and carry out internal HSE compliance inspections, audits, risk assessments on construction sites
• Take part in incidents investigation
• Prepare, record & track non-compliance reports, actions and corrective actions plans, HSE incidents notification reports, investigation reports, permits to work register
• Ensure timely closure of corrective and preventive actions identified from incidents, inspections, audits, risk assessments
• Identify critical issues and areas of concerns
• Organize and take part in HSE meetings with the Client and Contractors
• Prepare statistic reports, ensure analysis of HSE statistics, regular progress reports on actions closure, status reports
• Take part in development of HSE Procedures
• Participate in state authorities inspections, prescriptions and findings closure
• Perform safety and environmental safety tool box talks/ briefings
• Administration work, translation, interpreting, business correspondence, company document control.