Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
август 2016 — н.в.
Ericsson Corporation AO, CD RAN, region Russia and Central Asia, г. Москва.
• 2015 – Present - Ericsson SWAP & rollout Vimpelcom North-West region
- The formation clusters of sites in the region, according to customer requirements;
- Mapping of logical and physical parameters for subsequent swap;
- Collect statistical data (creation of ENIQ reports, formulas, activation counters);
- Obtaining BulkCM / Dump after swap;
- Check set of parameter values on BTS/BSC/RNC;
- Definition list to add / remove missed neighbors;
- Validation activation features to the BS / BSC / RNC;
- Finding and eliminating a causes degradation of the KPI's values relative to baseline;
- Daily and weekly KPI's monitoring and preparation reports.
• September 2015 – November 2015 – GeoCell Radio Performance consultancy in Tbilisi, which including next activities:
• Single Site Verification (SSV);
• Check default physical parameters (Electrical tilts, PCI, TAC, RACH Root sequence, Output Power, Licenses, Features and etc.) on accordance iRND;
• Checking logical and physical parameters;
• Perform drive-tests, issue recommendations for changing the mechanical and electrical tilts, azimuths and other.
• July 2015 – September 2015 - Tele2 3G/LTE Network Tuning in Moscow and Saint Petersburg
- Preparation and execution of drive-tests;
- Identification and elimination of alarms on BTS, delimitation in the Core network;
- Drawing parametric model and tuning parameters on RNC, RBS, eNodeB;
- Activation of additional functionality for Multi Carrier.
• June – July 2015 - Ericsson Radio Dot System (RDS) trial indoor solutions in Astrakhan for MTS and getting excellent results.
• July 2014 – April 2015 - MTS LTE Initial Tuning in the Volga and South macro-regions
• Preparation of clusters to drive-test and coordination with the subcontractor (cell files, routes, hardware, feature, licenses);
• Perform routine Optimization work to improve main KPIs like (Accessibility, Retainability and Mobility & Service Integrity) like RRC Success Rate, ERAB Success Rate, ERAB Drop Rate & Handovers & UL / DL Throughput etc. for the LTE FDD Networks;
• Daily LTE Optimization, worst cell identification using performance and Optimization tools and taking actions accordingly;
• RF parameter audit, KPIs Analysis for LTE cells and tuning parameter to improve the KPIs for Accessibility, Retainability, Integrity (Throughput), and Mobility (intra LTE HO, X2 HO and S1HO, CSFB);
• Analyses of drive testing logs on Tems Discovery and provide recommendation & improvement for RSRP & RSRQ & SINR & RSSI & CQI, troubleshooting the RRC, ERAB, HHO degradations, PCI Overshooting analysis, Missing Neighbor detection;
• Modifying the threshold and cell parameter for better cell-re-selection 3G to 4G;
• Statistical analysis for Quality Improvement by regular KPI checks.
• 2013 – 2014 - RAN swap & optimization for Vimpelcom Moscow
- Radio Drive-tests using TEMS Investigation & NEMO equipment;
- Analysis log files and the preparation of reports for the customer;
- Participation in deployment of LTE network for Vimpelcom Moscow;
- Network troubleshooting.
• 2013 (one month) - Mobicom (Mongolia) - creating reports in Business Object, optimization of formulas, activation a counters and KPI’s audit.
• 2011 – 2014 – MTS Initial Tuning in South macro region (10 sub-regions, more 600 RBS)
• Division of regions for the cluster, hardware configuration preparation, physical and logical parameters for a new sites;
• Interaction with the subcontractor during drive tests and SSV;
• Analyze log files by Tems Discovery or Actix (poor coverage, high interference, cross feeders, missing neighbors by RNO WNCS tools, correction scrambling codes, tilts, addition features and licenses, identification troubleshoots and other problems;
• Issue recommendations for improving the quality of radio network and KPI’s.
Development and implementation of proposals and measures to optimize the key performance indicators of the transport network and RAN
• Knowledge on Ericsson radio network settings, definitions and uses of RF-related LTE parameters, alarms, counters and KPIs;
• Knowledge on Ericsson radio network algorithms, functions, architecture, definitions and uses of RF-related RNC/WCDMA parameters, alarms, counters and KPIs;
• Expert in analyzing and troubleshooting of network KPI degradation and providing resolutions to quality related problems and customer complaints;
• Knowledge in using different planning and optimization tools such as MapInfo, TEMS Investigation, TEMS Discovery, TEMS Pocket, NEMO, Actix, Mentum Planet;
• Expert in providing drive-test, benchmarking and problem logs resolution with TEMS and NEMO tools;
• Expert in making reports and analyze drive-tests logs, OSS and other statistics with investigate the correlation between them.
• Responsible for daily monitoring, optimization and improvement of Ericsson RNCs and RBS on customer network;
• Monitoring daily degradation in KPI’s (key performance indicators) such as drop call rate, call setup success rate, handover success rate, TCH/SDCCH/GPRS blocking, and provides necessary recommendation and modifications for network improvement;
• Monitoring daily degradations in main KPI’s for LTE radio network of customer
• Daily network management (licenses, monitoring, alarm handling and configuration)