Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
февраль 2006 — сентябрь 2015
9 лет и 8 месяцев
Nielsen, г. Москва.
- Planning of audit checks;
- Conducting audits as per PQAT internal procedures governed by quality standards;
- Performing internal audit procedures in order to determine compliance with established polices, evaluate internal controls and processes and make recommendations for improvement;
- Reporting the results of audits in true and fair view;
- Implementing changes for process optimization in focus areas;
- Designing and documenting new processes;
- Analyzing available information in order to identify possible productivity and quality opportunities in the assigned areas that are under investigation;
- Training personnel on Quality Standards and Procedures and productivity best practices.
- Careful studying of operations and procedures of the company;
- Gaining experience in the overall working process circle;
- Understanding of the whole picture of processes and collaboration with other departments throughout the organization;
- Detecting operations whose functions need improving;
- Making conclusions, proposals and corrective actions;
- Setting up new procedures, introducing and writing clear algorithm to their performance;
- Monitoring the performance of the procedures of the company in accordance with the corporate standards of quality;
- Analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) and of the quality of the staff work;
- Finding out deviations, mistakes, questionable or suspicious facts in the staff work. Informing regional managers (work with them in close contact via network or over the telephone) about these findings and drawing their attention to such cases – sent them instructions with detailed explanations;
- Conducting spot checks on operation centres, studying and observing practical realization of procedures, providing trainings for local managers; further analysis of gathered data, writing qualified reports;
- Ability to convince audience, coherent speaking skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks giving priority to the most attention-seeking;
- Ability to interpret analytical information through the knowledge of the practical side of operation in a proper way;
- Conducting the Price&Distribution Checks together with the representatives of transnational company-clients in accordance with the existing procedure of the 'back-check';
- Carrying out investigations into complaints from the clients' side.
май 2002 — декабрь 2005
3 года и 8 месяцев
Armed Forces, г. Москва.
Military service for the Anti-Aircraft Defense.
Because of my experience in the Army I possess administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills. I am stable and responsible, have the ability to plan effectively and get things done.
"Senior management quality representative". TUV Academy, г. Moscow
"4003: Summarizing MS Office Excel 2003 Data to Make Better Business Decisions". Moscow Center of computer education "Specialist" (Moscow State Technical University), г. Moscow
Russian-British Project for the Retraining of Servicemen. St. Petersburg’s State Institute of Additional Professional Education - Diploma in Business and Finance Management (giving the right for conducting professional activity in Finance Management), г. St Petersburg
Military English Course. Centre for International Studies, St John College, г. York Great Britain
English language course. British Council in Moscow, г. Moscow
Computer Course. Internet-Education Center, г. Moscow
Английский язык разговорный