|Резюме № 2750760||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 24 февраля, 13:45|
Quality expert По договоренности
Дата рождения: 1 августа 1980, 37 лет. Женат, есть дети.
Москва, М. Чертановская
02.2006—09.2015 9 лет 8 месяцев
Quality Assurance Team Executive
Nielsen, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Planning of audit checks;
- Conducting audits as per PQAT internal procedures governed by quality standards;
- Performing internal audit procedures in order to determine compliance with established polices, evaluate internal controls and processes and make recommendations for improvement;
- Reporting the results of audits in true and fair view;
- Implementing changes for process optimization in focus areas;
- Designing and documenting new processes;
- Analyzing available information in order to identify possible productivity and quality opportunities in the assigned areas that are under investigation;
- Training personnel on Quality Standards and Procedures and productivity best practices.
- Careful studying of operations and procedures of the company;
- Gaining experience in the overall working process circle;
- Understanding of the whole picture of processes and collaboration with other departments throughout the organization;
- Detecting operations whose functions need improving;
- Making conclusions, proposals and corrective actions;
- Setting up new procedures, introducing and writing clear algorithm to their performance;
- Monitoring the performance of the procedures of the company in accordance with the corporate standards of quality;
- Analysis of key performance indicators (KPI) and of the quality of the staff work;
- Finding out deviations, mistakes, questionable or suspicious facts in the staff work. Informing regional managers (work with them in close contact via network or over the telephone) about these findings and drawing their attention to such cases – sent them instructions with detailed explanations;
- Conducting spot checks on operation centres, studying and observing practical realization of procedures, providing trainings for local managers; further analysis of gathered data, writing qualified reports;
- Ability to convince audience, coherent speaking skills;
- Ability to handle multiple tasks giving priority to the most attention-seeking;
- Ability to interpret analytical information through the knowledge of the practical side of operation in a proper way;
- Conducting the Price&Distribution Checks together with the representatives of transnational company-clients in accordance with the existing procedure of the 'back-check';
- Carrying out investigations into complaints from the clients' side.
05.2002—12.2005 3 года 8 месяцев
Armed Forces, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Military service for the Anti-Aircraft Defense.
Because of my experience in the Army I possess administrative, organizational and problem-solving skills. I am stable and responsible, have the ability to plan effectively and get things done.
Московский городской педагогический университет
Факультет: Economics Faculty
Специальность: Degree in Management
Государственный университет управления
Факультет: Faculty of Transport
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Degree in Engineering and Economics
Курсы и тренинги
"Senior management quality representative"
Moscow Center of computer education "Specialist" (Moscow State Technical University)
"4003: Summarizing MS Office Excel 2003 Data to Make Better Business Decisions"
St. Petersburg’s State Institute of Additional Professional Education - Diploma in Business and Finance Management (giving the right for conducting professional activity in Finance Management)
Russian-British Project for the Retraining of Servicemen
Centre for International Studies, St John College
Military English Course
York Great Britain
British Council in Moscow
English language course
Навыки и умения
Ascending the El'brus (5342 metres).
Master of sport of the international class in track and field sports
PC user: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Internet.
QUALITIES AND ABILITIES:
- Good written and communication skills with demonstrated experience in getting across complex issues in writing;
- Ability to project a positive and supportive tone in all verbal and written communication;
- Demonstrated proficiency in coaching others to improve performance;
- Responsibility and charisma;
- High degree of self-confident integrity;
- Analytical mindset;
- Team and social competence;
- Demanding towards myself and towards other people;
- Organized and used to report;
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team;
- Ability to work effectively with minimum supervision;
- Pedagogic skills;
- Negotiation skills;
- Eager to details;
I am tactful, polite, reliable and able to work enthusiastically under pressure, either within a team or alone. I am a self-disciplined, proactive with strong analytical skills and result oriented individual. Good interpersonal communication and presentation skills. Highly motivated, ambitious and keen to be ahead of schedule.
I like nature, the environment and do many out-door activities: jogging and taking exercise regularly in the morning. I am also keen on every kind of sport: skiing, cycling, playing volleyball etc. I like to be active, dynamic and mobile. In spare time I like to meet friends, relatives or visit places of interest with my wife. In summer time I prefer to travel with my family. Fond of pop music.