Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
полный рабочий день
|не имеет значения|
июнь 2007 — н.в.
9 лет и 8 месяцев
SRV Group Construction www.srv.fi, г. Москва.
SRV International operates as a real estate developer and project management contractor in Russia and the Baltic countries. SRV develops and builds commercial and trade centres, hotels, offices, logistic facilities, industrial facilities, residential buildings and the whole residential areas.
Shoping centre 60 000 m2
Reconstruction Hotel for Park Inn (200 rooms)
- Construction control
- Elaboration of the Project Execution Plan
- Elaboration of the construction program and monitor its performance by the Contractors and Designers;
- Budget control
- Elaboration of the tender’s procedure;
- Preparation recommendations for designers and contractors selection;
- Design management
май 2006 — июнь 2007
1 год и 2 месяца
GK "Borodino" Construction www.gkborodino.ru/, г. Москва.
• technical supervision on contractors;
• reviewing project documentation, consideration and implementation of comments;
• checking of conformity of carried out works to the contract, the engineering specifications;
• co-ordination of all project parties (client, architects, designers, contractors);
• preparation and regular updating of schedule charts;
• Preparation and conducting contracts, tracking of payments;
• Search of potential customers, subcontractors, carrying out of negotiations;
• Coordination of works on several objects;
The finished objects:
- Hotel complex, 26000 m2., Moscow; 246 rooms
- Office building (reconstruction). 5000 m2 Moscow;
Objects in a stage of construction:
- Business center (with hotel on 150 numbers) Moscow, 40 000 m2
- Business center. Moscow 15 000 m2
- Office building (new construction) 5,500 m2
октябрь 2004 — май 2006
1 год и 8 месяцев
«Top House Beton», г. Москва.
construction company, focusing on the industrial floors business area.
• Technical consultations,
• Carrying out the chief-installation directly on objects of the customer
• Work with the design-budget documentation,
• Defining scope of works
• Work with building contractors
• Preparation and conducting contracts, tracking of payments
• Search of potential customers, subcontractors, carrying out of negotiations.
• Coordination of works on several objects.
• Participation in engineering and realization of programs in positioning and application of the product to the regional market.
• Technologic forecasting of the demand, participation in the forming of sells budgets.
• Maintenance of performance of planned targets.
• Consultations of managers and clients on materials and the equipment, carrying out of training seminars
• Formation of orders on updating of warehouse stocks,
• Work with suppliers.
TICIS Managers Training Programme of the European Union. Stocholm University School of Business
Английский язык разговорный