|Резюме № 23003309||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 12 декабря 2017, 12:19|
Project Manager / Representative По договоренности
Не готов к командировкам, работа на территории работодателя, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 18 октября 1966, 51 год. Не женат, детей нет, гражданство Россия.
Москва, Prospekt Vernadskogo (м. Университет)
12.2014—н.в. 3 года 2 месяца
Trade representation, г. Москва, частичная занятость.
- interaction with the Japanese company "Kaneka" in search of new Russian partners for the supply of chemical fiber for textile industry on the Russian market.
- preliminary negotiations for establishing trade contacts and for coordination of basic contract terms and prices.
- the assistance in the development of logistic schemes for the movement of goods and interaction with customs authorities.
- assistance in resolving claim issues.
12.2011—03.2014 2 года 4 месяца
"Safin Hendels GmbH", г. Москва, полная занятость.
- interaction wih Russian partners for the supply of metal products, raw materials and equipment for the metallurgical, glass, textile and other industries from Germany and China;
Negotiations and meetings with Russian partners, contract elaboration, tracking of shipments, monitoring of payments, settlement of claims.
The contract for the supply of round steel billets in the amount of USD 186.000.
There are developments on the supply of equipment (tool for machining the edges of laminated glass, equipment for dyeing, line extrusion), wagon wheels and tubes from China.
06.2009—12.2010 1 год 7 месяцев
Head of Logistic Group
Delos Ltd., г. Москва, полная занятость.
- organization of transportation of building materials from Europe to Moscow and other Russian Regions;
- customs clearance of the goods both under direct contracts with the Russian company and under contracts of freight forwarding companies;
- preparation of bilingual foreign trade contracts for the supply of roofing copper, tile, ceramics and decorative tiles from Germany, Netherlands and Spain according to the requirements of the Customs and State Foreign Exchange Control Department;
- selection of appropriate HS customs codes;
- calculation of customs value of the goods for customs duties and VAT collection;
- work with freight forwarding companies;
- work with customs brokers;
- the search for the most favorable commercial conditions transportation and development of optimal delivery routes;
- tracking of shipments and payments at all stages;
- preparation of stands and participation in exhibitions;
- calculation of KPI.
Created from scratch the delivery and customs clearance of cargoes from Europe.
Settled the problem of the CCV for one shipment without arbitration.
06.2008—11.2008 6 месяцев
Sidenor Villares Ltd., г. Москва, полная занятость.
- sales of spare parts and auxiliary parts of Slovenia and Spain production to Russian ferrous and non-ferrous metallurgy, rolling mills (reference and work rolls, hydraulic cylinders,
wire brushes, industrial knives etc);
- elaboration of project "Furnaces for heat treatment of metals";
Main customers are: “EvrazHolding”, “Magnitogorsk iron and steel works”,
“Sinarsky pipe plant”, “Novolipetsk metallurgical plant, rolling mills of JC “Russian Aluminum”, (Samara rolling plant).
04.2005—01.2008 2 года 10 месяцев
Manager of Living Essentials Dept
Mitsubishi Corporation, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- project "Optical cables". Sales of cables of Japanese production on the Russian market;
- projects "Low Voltage Communicative Equipment" and "Controllers". Participation in sales of the products to Russian consumers.
- project "Plastic optical fiber". Sales of Japanese fiber on the Russian market.
Participated in the training seminar “Plastic optical fiber” in the framework of the global meeting of representatives of various Mitsubishi offices in Düsseldorf.
- project "Raw materials for the textile industry". Sale of synthetic fiber and yarns of Japanese and Chinese production to the Russian textile companies;
- project "Pendant low-voltage cables". Sale of goods of Serbian production to Russian partner;
- project "Triplex". Supply of machines for the production of Triplex to Russian partner;
- beginning of work on the project “Greenhouse” and “Coffee”.
Search of new Russian partners for each project. Participation in negotiations, negotiation of prices and technical details for contracts, drafting of contracts, tracking of shipments and payments.
Participation in exhibitions.
Project "Raw materials for the textile industry" started from scratch and achieved regular deliveries.
Increased business project “Plastic optical fiber” by 10% by identifying new areas of application and new customers.
12.2000—04.2005 4 года 5 месяцев
Manager of Ferrous Raw Materials & Non-Ferrous metals Dept
Mitsubishi Corporation, г. Москва.
- purchases of primary aluminum and secondary aluminum alloys in the Russian market for the delivery to the markets of USA, Japan and Indonesia in the amount of 3 million dollars monthly;
- purchases of Russian rolled aluminium products from company “RUSAL” (Samara rolling plant) for the delivery to Japan on long term basis;
- purchases of ferroalloys (FeSi, FeCr; FeMn) in Russian market and their delivery to Japan;
- work on the project “High-purity silicon” (the purchase of material in Russia and supply in Japan);
- work on the project “Copper cathodes” (the purchase of material in Russia and supply in Japan).
Negotiation of prices, contracts, tracking of shipments and payments, work on logistics,
work with claims.
Market research and search for new trading partners;
Participated in the annual conference “Metal Bulletin in London and Paris.
Started from scratch project “Ferroalloys” and achieved regular deliveries.
Increased business project “Secondary Aluminum Alloys by 20% for the first year by attracting new Russian suppliers.
Successfully resolved claims as of the delivered goods without penalty.
Moscow State Institute for International Relations
Факультет: Foreign Economic
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Specialist for International Economic Relations
Курсы и тренинги
Moscow Plekhanov State University for Economics
Advanced Training Courses
Center “ART” with Moscow Financial-Judicial Academy
Навыки и умения
• English speaking and business communication.
• Marketing budget planning
• Analysis of product markets
• Product portfolio & price management
• Marketing support of B2B sectors
• Marketing support of distributors
• CVP development
• Development of relations with OEMs (original equipment manufacturers)
• Preparation of bilingual foreign trade contracts and applications.
• Independent management of projects.
• Work with freight forwarding companies including those in Russian ports and customs.
• Work with the warehouse.
• Resolution of claim issues.
• Translation of documentation (technical and commercial).
• Application of "Incoterms" on international deliveries.
• Knowledge of foreign trade documents.
• Participation in exhibitions.
• Cooperation with related departments.
• Participation in the organization of reception of foreign delegations.
• Experience building business from scratch.
• Computer and office programs.
• Readiness for business trips.
To get a position in a stable Russian or foreign company as a Project Manager or Trade Representative on B2B or B2С import or export of goods, wherever I could successfully apply my practical experience in the field of international trade activity with the use of the English language.