|Резюме № 35987442||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 26 июля, 14:05|
Operational planning manager/ Project specialist По договоренности
Дата рождения: 5 июня 1985, 32 года.
12.2013—09.2015 1 год 10 месяцев
Team Leader of the Operational Planning Division
FCA (Fiat Chrysler Automobile), г. Москва, полная занятость.
• Implementation of general work strategy and improvements for short to mid-term manufacturing and trade planning
• Creation of operational business work processes
• Business process coordination between all operational departments in Russia and Europe
• Creation new business relations standards between Head Office and Dealers Network
• Initiation, overall control and project management of leading projects
• Collection and preparation of operational and business analytics and subsequent reporting and presentation specifically related to business developing and dealerships
• Definition and management of business relations between project and division partners, as well Dealers Network
• Consultation, design and training of regional representations and Dealers Network
• Translation of all marketing and sales material into required languages for each dealership, either myself or third party vendors.
Ensured that new cars being manufactured were created to customer specifications (rather than ad-hoc stocking)
Achieved enhanced vehicle turnover, customers satisfaction whilst significantly reducing storage costs.
Designed and implemented forward planning processes based on customer demand to optimise production delivery schedules and planned import dates to reduce storage costs and the potential damage in compounds.
This reduced corporate costs by several million Euros.
12.2013—09.2015 1 год 10 месяцев
Head of the Distribution Division (Marketing Department)
Renault RUS (autoobile), г. Москва, полная занятость.
• Supervision and management of day to day operations for the distribution department team (10 specialists)
• Planning of supplies & sales of the dealer networkplants in Europe and Russia
• Implementation of programs of commercial work
• Interaction and optimization of interactions between different divisions of Renault for Russia, including, marketing, development of the dealership network, sales, service audit, accounting, legal, service delivery management and service department public relations
• Ensured timely planning, placement and correction of industrial orders to manufacturing
• Upgrading internal systems (defining the functional system specifications)
• Business process redesign and alignment
• Providing internal documentation including bills of laden and pro-forma invoicing
• Participation in regional conferences
• Organizing and conducting staff internal training
• Reporting both internal and external
• Recruitment & training for division`s staff members
• Organizing and assisting in practical work experience for trainees
Rapid promotion (1,5 year) in Department that was started from position of a commercial specialist (dispose-logistics manager) to Head of Division
Created totally new systems with new savings to Renault Russia circa £6M per annum.
Working with Russia wide dealership to drive through enhanced ordering and production processes, liaison with the Dealer`s network, Sales, Service Audit, Accounting, Legal, Service quality and Service public relations).
Designed and implemented a “limit per days for remaining” for vehicles at Renault`s warehouses which increased turnover of goods, ensuring payments within 30 days after production.
This role has necessitated evolving both myself and the role to meet expectations and to build the distribution department. It required good relationship management skills and dealing with different cultures to create a common way of doing business.
Created and modified the internal schedules and systems for the business processes and rules behind them for work within the organisation. Worked out the appropriate principal interaction between the dealership network and Renault
Providing active and useful CRM among Renaults Russian departments.
Russian Institute of Political Technologies and Business (Institute of World Civilizations)
Факультет: International relations & geopolitics (Honors Certificate)
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Regional expert/ Translator
Навыки и умения
Production planning, Sales planning, Logistics, Business developement, Business administration, Business communications, International communications, Team leading, Team building.
I am a very highly motivated individual willing to move further, open new perspectives, develop new skills and reach new horizons