|Резюме № 7999724||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 28 мая, 12:21|
Mentor, Executive Director По договоренности
Дата рождения: 21 ноября 1937, 79 лет.
10.2008—08.2015 6 лет 11 месяцев
CEO / Директор
"California Cleaners", IT Group, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Planned, organized, directed and controlled operations: 2 Plants, Sales, Transportation and Engineering Departments. Established or implemented policies and procedures for staff. Planned and controlled budget and inventory. Responded to inquiries or complaints and resolved problems. Managed contracts for advertising or marketing strategies.
Planned, coordinated and directed daily activities including implementing and reinforcing all administrative procedures, policies and guidelines to ensure smooth and efficient operation. Provided leadership, motivation, direction and training to senior personnel. Directed weekly staff meetings with a focus on achieving increasing efficiency and productivity.
Developed & Implementation marketing plans in B2b and B2C sectors. Developed a network for Drop Off Boxes in Residential Housing and Corporate Sectors. Negotiated the network extension issue with the Property Management Companies Top Managers
Developed and Implemented:
- Payment system by piece, based on staff productivity Rates and Grades;
- Unified Rates and Pricing;
- Staff Training and Adaptation Program;
- Control and Quality Management System, as a result – reducing of the number of complaints and considerable reduction of compensation expenses;
- Orders Advance Payment, as a result – strict ordering in budget replenishment;
- Attractive and recognizable truck design, that increased the number of new clients calls;
- Automatic 24/7 system for collecting orders - Drop Off Box 24/7.
Liquidated turnover of Staff, created a team of professionals with a high morale.
Stopped the revenue falling down process and increased revenue by 35% in two years.
09.2006—10.2010 4 года 2 месяца
AGK "Two Captains", г. Москва, полная занятость.
Planed, organized, directed and controlled operations of staff, involved in Property Management of the following “Two Captains” and “Sun Paradise” Malls:
- Town of Krasnogorsk – 11 000 m²
- Town of Rameskoe – 12 000 m²
- City of Voronezh – 20 000 m²
- Alabiana Street, Moscow – 3000 m² and other premises, located in Moscow.
Reorganized companys structure, formalized all business processes, built up management system. The occupancy of space by Tenants brought up to 100%. Arranged trouble-free operation of Engineering Equipment and Systems of Malls.
- engineering systems maintenance;
- security and janitorial services;
- juridical support of contracts and other documents;
- technical supervision of all stages of construction;
- full range of services on interaction with Tenants and Government Structures.
09.2003—09.2006 3 года 1 месяц
"KAT Management Consulting". Toronto., г. Toronto Canada, полная занятость.
- Developed, edited and translated into Russian documentation for Tunneling Boring Machine – as per contract with “Lovat Tunneling Equipment Inc.”
- The joint project with “Master Builders” on progression on the Russian Market of additives for SCC (Self-Consolidating Concrete).
- Implemented the joint project in cooperation with "Multiurethanes LTD." on progression of the Grouting and Waterstop Systems on the Russian Market.
- Joint project in cooperation with “Firestone” on progression on the Russian Market of the “RubberGard” Roofing Systems.
08.2000—09.2003 3 года 2 месяца
'Quality Commercial Rugs of Canada', г. Toronto Canada, полная занятость.
Negotiated carpet installation schedules with Site Superintendents and Project Managers. Performed changes to schedules. Investigated and handled customer’s complaints. Planed and scheduled repairs. Prepared work orders documentation. Planed, organized and coordinated operations on construction sites of city of Toronto.
- Designed and created builder’s and home owner’s databases in Microsoft Access Program.
- Reorganized and optimised system for “supply only” part of the contract, which eliminated complaints from builders and home owners.
- Created and implemented forms, which simplified and improved staff coordination.
- Improved staff morale and labour relations.
10.1996—08.2000 3 года 11 месяцев
'Kaskad Holding', г. Moscow Vancouver Toronto, полная занятость.
Established the short-term and long-term strategic objectives for the company and formulated or approved policies and programs. Authorized and organized the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions. Allocated funds to implement company policies and programs, established financial and administrative controls, formulated and approved promotion campaigns and approved overall personnel planning. Selected or approved the selection of middle managers or other executive staff. Staff of 2500 employees.
- Reorganized company's structure and reduced workforce by 30%.
- Designed, established and implemented procedures for all staff.
- Designed and implemented new business management system - as a result company's profit increased by 100%. Received government patent for the developing of business management system.
- Improved staff morale and labour relations through effective leadership, motivation and communications, implemented a new training program.
- Created Operational Quality manuals, concisely documenting all quality assurance and manufacturing processes, including policies/procedures/methodologies.
- Created three subsidiaries.
Курсы и тренинги
Toronto Business School
Business Management and Administration
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
EDUCATION & COURSES
Moscow Civil Engineering University. Faculty Power Engineering.
Toronto Business School. Business Management & Administration.
Excellent communication skills, strong negotiator.
Strong managerial skills
Creative, think outside the box.
Focused on the systematic analysis of business processes of an enterprise to identify problems and their further elimination.
Generator of: ideas, processes of optimization, improvement, development.
Business System Development and Implementation Procedures Development
Productivity Proccess Improvement
Team Structuring and Restructuring
Staff Trainig and Development
Quality Control Management
Customer Relationship Management
Strong Negotiation Skills
Result-driven management executive with expertise in Business Management and Administration, Estimating, Strategic Planning, Business Development and Master Degree in Civil Engineering. Excellent experience in training, development and project management. Skilled as internal consultant in analyzing existing operations and implementing the strategies, processes and technologies to improve productivity and efficiency. Expert in facilitating change in workforce to support organizational operating, financial and quality objectives. An effective negotiator, team player, problem solver, and decision maker with strong interpersonal skills.
Have a successful experience in Project Management and Companies Management in such fields as: Construction, Production, Services, Property Management etc.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
· BUSINESS SYSTEM DEVELOPMENT AND IMPLEMENTATION:
“Kaskad Holding” – designed, developed and implemented new business system – as a result company’s profit increased by 100%. Received government patent for the developing of business management system.
“California Cleaners”, “Marine” – built up effective company structure from start up.
“Kaskad Holding” – reorganized company’s structure and reduced workforce by 30%.
· POLICY/PROCEDURE DEVELOPMENT:
“Kaskad Holding”, “California Cleaners”, “Marine” - designed, established and implemented procedures for all staff.
· STAFF MOTIVATION, PRODUCTIVITY/PROCESS IMPROVEMENT:
“Kaskad Holding”, “California Cleaners”, “Marine” – performed job descriptions, produced manuals for all personnel. Established and implemented payment system by piece, based on staff productivity rate and grade.
· TEAM BUILDING, STAFF TRAINING DEVELOPMENT:
“Kaskad Holding”, “California Cleaners”, “Marine” - formed a great team, improved staff morale and labour relations through effective leadership, motivation, communications, payment system by piece. Implemented training program.
· TOTAL QUALITY MANAGEMENT:
“Kaskad Holding”, “California Cleaners”, “Marine” - created Operational Quality Manuals, concisely documenting all quality assurance and manufacturing processes, including policies/procedures/methodologies. Improved quality assurance efficiency.
· PROJECT/OPERATIONS MANAGEMENT:
"Quality Commercial Rugs of Canada", “Glavmosinzstroi” - managed construction projects, planned and prepared construction schedules, negotiated revisions, changes and additions to contractual agreements with architects and consultants, developed and implemented quality control programs, directed the purchase of construction materials, supervised the activities of subcontractors and subordinated staff of 350 individuals.
“California Cleaners”, “Marine”, “Kaskad Holding” - planned, organized, directed and controlled operations. Established the short-term and long-term strategic objectives for the company and formulated or approved policies and programs. Authorized and organized the establishment of major departments and associated senior staff positions. Allocated funds to
implement company policies and programs; established financial and administrative controls; formulated, approved promotion campaigns and approved overall personnel planning.
· SALES AND MARKETING:
“KAT Management Consulting” - development, editing and translation into Russian of documentation for Tunneling Boring Machine – as per contract with “Lovat Tunneling Equipment Inc.”
- the joint project with “Master Builders” on progression on the Russian Market of additives for SCC (Self-Consolidating Concrete).
- implementation of the joint project in cooperation with "Multiurethanes LTD." on progression of the Grouting and Waterstop Systems on the Russian Market.
- joint project in cooperation with “Firestone” on progression on the Russian Market of the “RubberGard” Roofing Systems.
“California Cleaners” – considerably increased sales by opening and development of network of 20 pick-up points.
· Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, Outlook Express, Microsoft Project
. Adobe Acrobat, Adobe Photoshop, AutoCAD, MS Project.