|Резюме № 34785879||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 26 сентября 2016, 17:45|
Medical Science Liaison / Медицинский консультант По договоренности
Дата рождения: 20 июля 1968, 49 лет. Гражданство Казахстан.
Город за рубежом, готова к переезду в Москву, Санкт-Петербург
09.2015—07.2016 11 месяцев
House Physician, Internal Medicine
Palmetto General Hospital, г. Miami USA, частичная занятость.
Perform history and physical examination on all inpatients and outpatients
• Examined, treated, and followed-up patients
• Provide clinical intervention in life threatening clinical situations.
• Participate in the management of cardio pulmonary arrest as a member of the code blue team.
• Request diagnostic studies according to the department protocol.
08.2013—07.2015 2 года
Health Care Provider with house physician lisence
University of Miami, Miller School of Medicine, г. MiamiUSA.
• Maintain an efficient patient flow, perform medical history and complete physical examination
• Record patient medical history, vital statistics and medical information in the electronic medical records
• Request medical records and lab results, and diagnostic studies results
• Authorize drug refills and provide prescription information to pharmacies
• Contact medical facilities or department to schedule patients for tests or admission
• Participate in the management of the preoperative/postoperative patients
08.2010—08.2012 2 года 1 месяц
Medical Residency Track
Advanced Colleges of America – College of Health, г. Irvine CA.
• Option of 4 primary care specialties from among: Internal Medicine, Family Medicine, Psychiatry, Ob/Gyn, General Surgery
• 40 hours/week clinicals; 10 hours/week didactics
• Take complete histories and perform detailed medical examination & patient triage
• Observe medical & surgical procedures
• Write simulated patient notes, including progress, admitting, and discharge summaries
• Become fluent with clinical chart review and hospital electronic medical records (EMR)
• Collect, prepare, & send patient specimens to laboratory
• Give oral case presentations, suggest diagnostic impression to supervisor, and contribute to treatment plans
• Communicate with patients and families in empathic manner; interact effectively with medical colleagues & staff
• Train in both inpatient and outpatient settings as Advanced Medical Assistant student in the Medical Residency Track program
• Set up & maintain examining rooms; fulfill front-office administrative responsibilities including complex billing & coding procedures
• Become familiar with medical ethics, informed consent taking, insurance protocol, and communication style
05.2004—12.2011 7 лет 8 месяцев
American Technical Institute (ATI) College of Health, г. Miami FL.
• Teach the following courses: Ethical and Legal Implications of Medical Practice; Bedside Assessment of the Patient; Principles of Infection Control; Human Diseases; Cardiopulmonary Diseases; Cardiac Dysrhythmias; Hemodynamics & Critical Care Monitoring; Respiratory Care Pharmacology; Basic Healthcare Professional Skills; ACLS
• Provide instruction and test students’ clinical skills performance in the following: intubation; central/peripheral line placement; use of respiratory equipment; adherence to applicable accreditation commission standards
07.1998—12.2003 5 лет 6 месяцев
SOS International Clinic, г. Almaty Kazakhstan.
• Provided primary medical care and emergency service for adult & pediatric patients, using western standards in a team of international doctors implementing ACLS, ATLS and PALS protocols
• Examined, treated, and followed-up patients
• Assisted with medical evacuations to Amsterdam, London, and Frankfurt
• Prevalent cases managed included: asthma, status asthmaticus, COPD, URI, pneumonia, ARDS, emergency respiratory tract disorders, multiple traumas, diabetes and DKA, hypertensive crisis, CAD & MI, hypotension & shock, upper and lower GI bleeding, food and drug poisoning, allergic reactions, DVT and other vascular pathologies, head injuries, frostbites, TB, rheumatic fever, seizure disorders, psychiatric disorders, prenatal check-ups, pediatric examinations and vaccinations
11.1993—11.1999 6 лет 1 месяц
Physician and Research Fellow
Scientific Center of Surgery, Dialysis Center, г. Almaty Kazakhstan.
• Provided medical management and research at dialysis center with 30 beds caring for medical & surgical patients with ESRF
• Treatment of patients with end stage renal failure on dialysis and those following kidney transplant
• Provided general medical emergency care, minor surgical procedures such as reconstruction of arteriovenous fistulas
• Research work resulted in scientific paper published in journals and presented at the International Congresses in Kazakhstan, Russia, Geneva, Australia, Israel, Macedonia, & Switzerland
• Procedures and treatment modalities included: endotracheal intubation, resuscitation, intensive care, dialysis, small vessel operations, wound treatment, laparocentesis, peritoneal dialysis, plasmopheresis, central venous line placement
12.1992—10.1993 11 месяцев
Outpatient Children Clinic, г. Almaty Kazakhstan.
• Provided primary care for over 1000 children in ages ranging from birth to 15
• Pathologies encountered included: pneumonia, asthma, laryngotracheobronchitis, croup syndrome, airway foreign bodies, gastroenteritis, rheumatic fever, seizures, meningitis, infectious diseases, tuberculosis, oncology, trauma and surgical emergencies
• Evaluated and managed pediatric airway emergencies, surgical emergencies, prophylactic check-ups and vaccinations
09.1991—10.1992 1 год 2 месяца
Medical Resident in Pediatrics
City Children Hospital, г. Almaty Kazakhstan.
• Evaluated patients in clinics and presented to consultant
• Presented admitted cases for morning rounds
• Supervised management of different types of pediatric pathology
• Rotated through general practice, gastroenterology, intensive care, neurology, obstetrical and neonatal care, infectious diseases, surgery, endocrinology, hematology, cardiology, pulmonology, dermatology
• Skills acquired included central venous lines placement, intubations, lumbar puncture, thoracocentesis, resuscitation, bone marrow aspiration, intensive care skills
St. Petersburg State Pediatric-Medical Academy, Russian Federation
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Pediatrics, MD
Навыки и умения
I have clinical, research and teaching experience.