|Резюме № 36614237||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 4 апреля, 13:07|
Marketing manager (Brand manager) 90 000
Готов к командировкам, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 11 июля 1983, 34 года. Гражданство Россия.
Москва (м. Севастопольская)
10.2015—09.2016 1 год
Viko by Panasonic (Representative office of “Viko Electric Ve Elektronic Turkey” in Russia. Wiring Devices business in mid- and premium segments. Viko is the leader in Turkish market, more than 50% of production is exported to 70 countries. In February 20, г. Москва.
Marketing manager (Brand marketing manager)
- Managing marketing communications for VIKO and Panasonic brands
- Brand development, new markets development
- Branding indoor/outdoor
- Communication with HQ Marketing
- Sales promotions to distributors
- Participation in business planning
- Market and sales data analysis (market study)
- Marketing budget managing
- POSM production and distribution, suppliers managing.
- Organization of the company's events.
- New product launching (Panasonic own wiring devices line to Belarussian market), launching event organization.
- New market brand activation and development (Crimea, Belarus): branding in about 100 outlets (OOH advertising), summer outdoor campaign
- Summer sales promotion campaign +30% distry sell in increase
- Started Digital as new sales channel for Panasonic products.
11.2013—08.2015 1 год 10 месяцев
Lead marketing manager Russia
DyDO DRINCO RUS (DyDo Drinco Japan subsidiary in Russia. START UP project in Moscow. Sales of soft drinks and coffee DyDo brand through vending machines and retail chains. DyDo DRINCO Group is a soft drink maker which owns 280,000 vending machines across , г. Москва.
- Execute local brand strategy (develop marketing plan, brand communications)
- Building awareness and positioning for local market
- Development media mix (ATL, BTL), management of campaign/promotion
- Achieves brand health targets and marketing KPIs (competitors, sales volume, market share, etc.), evaluate promotions
- Conducts market research on end user (consumer insights, trends, sales drivers)
- Managing external servicing partners (local agencies, etc)
- Budget and marketing spend manage
- Lead POS/POP development, promotion materials
- Events participations, PR support
- Digital marketing campaigns launching
- Marketing launch of Japanese brand DyDo on the Russian market (build and follow up 360 plan)
- Launched TV and video projects (RBC TV, Viral video shooting, World Order shooting in Japan)
- Renewed VM POP communication, vending navigation (growth of traffic and sales increase).
- Conducted 5 marketing research, 3 international exhibitions and 4 special events.
- Web development and promoting from "scratch". Attracted more than 120,000 unique users, more than 5,000 new customers, up to 120% increase in traffic flow during campaign period.
- Offline sales growth increased by 15%, brand awareness increased by 10% (based on brand tracking data).
- Due to properly chosen and selected channels of communication and targeting more than 4.5 million potential customers informed about the brand.
04.2012—06.2013 1 год 3 месяца
Trade marketing manager
MBG (exclusive importer of premium wines and spirits, TOP 3 importer in Russia, Department of regional sales), г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Creation and implementation of federal trade marketing program to promote key brands in regions.
- Lead development of regional trade marketing activities in close collaboration with sales team
- Budget planning and calculation, efficiency evaluation.
- POSM materials support (work with designers).
- Events organization: manage brand representatives (ambassadors) visits to regions, Wine Summits.
- Coordination of regional managers in order to apply federal activity, data and feedback receiving.
- Manage other special projects.
- Developed from “scratch” and implemented annual trade marketing program
- Introduced activities effectiveness calculation.
- In 2012-2013 implemented 28 federal activities, involved 16 cities and 18 brands.
- Prepared 15 visits of brand suppliers in regions, 2 prize trips (win trip) of distributors abroad, 2 regional Wine Summits.
- Through trade marketing activities increased customer loyalty, MBG portfolio brands recognition and Company itself as a supplier of premium alcohol.
03.2011—02.2012 1 год
Regional brand manager (marketing and sales representative)
GLOBAL SPIRITS / TM "Khortytsya" (Eastern Europe's biggest International alcoholic Holding, one of the largest producers and distributors of alcoholic beverages in Russian, Marketing Department), г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Implementation of national marketing activities and strategies in branch
- Improve TM presence and recognition in branch networks and retail
- Staff performance monitoring, quality merchandising standards control
- Monitoring SKU and POSM presence in points of sale, competitor activity, providing feedback on TM quality
- POSM order and distribution
- BTL promotions launching (tasting events, consulting)
- Team management: 5 promoters and 3 merchandisers (selection, couching), functional subordination - sales department (15 staff).
- Holding in TOP 5 regions (Central area) by parameter "Top SKU" and brand representation.
- Increased representation of brands in local Retail & HoReCa (90% cover of active customer base)
- Qualitatively implemented all federal trade marketing and promotional activities in regions in charge.
Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation, Moscow
Заочная форма обучения
Tula State University
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Political Science, Sociology
Курсы и тренинги
Online education system
Digital-marketing, Strategic Planning
English Proficiency Test (Upper intermediate level)
Institute of Continuing Professional Education
Management and marketing
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
The rest experience shortly:
2009 — 2011: Marketing Specialist
Trading Company "Demidovskaya" (beverages, FMCG), "Finansist" Group (B2B, consultanting), Tula
2006 — 2008: Account Manager
Advertising agencies (Outdoor, Internet), Tula
2004 — 2006: Work &Travel USA programme + Carnival Cruise Lines (Cruise industry), contract work in USA (Sales assistant Duty free, Shop Sales)
(Experience in FMCG companies with international brand)
(ATL / ВTL promotion management)
(Brand communications and strategies)
(New product launching)
(International "startup" project participation)
(Marketing budgets management)
(Team management, cross-functional communications)
(Manage cross-functional and project teams)
(Production (TV, POSM)
(Analytical work, KPI evaluation)
(Understanding of consumer & sales environment)
(Organizational skills, multi-functional tasks)
(Microsoft Office applications advanced user)
Over 8 years’ experience in marketing, including background in multi-national companies, various experience in areas such as brand management, trade marketing, digital marketing, startup launching, understanding of modern marketing tools and trends will allow me to confidently manage projects, promote brands and drive sales.
Open minded, team player, result focused, open for challenges, drive for development.
Ready for business trips