|Резюме № 7932900||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 13 декабря 2016, 09:45|
Import Manager / Supply Chain Manager 100 000
Готова к командировкам, работа на территории работодателя, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 1 июля 1987, 30 лет. Не замужем, детей нет.
06.2014—н.в. 4 года 1 месяц
International logistic manager
Brenntag LLС, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Brenntag LLC company is the leading world distributor of chemical raw materials with 530 branches in 74 countries and sales turnover about 10, 3 billion euro per year.
• promptly processed in system and placed orders with foreign suppliers (placement around 30 orders per day for the value of more than 50 thousand euro);
• calculated prime cost in stock, logistics expenses, customs duties and fees;
• was responsible for organizing the transportation of chemical products in accordance with the hazard class of the cargo and the requirements under DOPOG and other regulatory documents (truck, sea, railway, multimodal transport from Europe, USA, China, India and South East Asia);
• arranged the delivery of bulk cargos EXXSONMOBIL, BASF, SHELL, NESTE OYJ; SASOL Limited (carriage peculiarities, tare ordering for refilling, control for product refilling at warehouse);
• participated in tenders in the amount of over 5 million rubles (choice of reliable carrier, final cost estimation and appropriate route, jut-in time delivery and etc.);
• interacted with suppliers (delivery schedule, choice of shipping method, shipment features of goods, requirements to document execution);
• agreed foreign trade contracts with transport companies and brokers (Balticatrans, R-Line, Forta, Transgrouplogistic, MSC, Q-bex, Nordex and etc.);
• controlled making contracts and passports of deal with foreign suppliers and followed their timely renewal;
• monitored warehouse work (incoming delivery, cargo-handling operations, transfer and receipt of goods, storage peculiarities);
• analyzed the quality of delivery and choice of logistics partner (just-in-time delivery, optimal rates for services, provision of means of transport and etc.).
- decreased rates for broker and forwarder services (cut on the average by 0.5% per quarter);
- document control allowed to speed up the process of the receipt and release of documents in the average within 2 days;
- success in risk forecasts regarding the delivery of goods to the customer which resulted in the decline of damaged goods received by clients on the average by 15%;
- outturn of KPI rates with over and above targets by 10% per quarter;
- cost reduction via regularly issuing claims to suppliers and forwarders regarding additional expenses (demurrage, detention, storage in the port) in the value of over 1.5 million rubles and increase the number of free days for storage and car parking at the temporary storage warehouse;
- increase product profit by reducing logistics and customs costs on the average by 10% per quarter;
- expand database of effective and reliable logistics providers on favourable terms (Balticatrans, R-Line, FESCO Integrated Transport, NEPTUMAR, FMG Shipping and Forwarding Ltd, etc.);
- started from point zero arranging the delivery of goods subject to phytosanitary control.
Responsible for the following project:
- supply more than 500 tons of Toluene solvent for the oil refining industry - client PJSC "Nizhnekamskneftekhim". Full organization and support the delivery of 24 containers by sea to the Baltic Customs, then to the client by railway. Delivery was made in two lots of 12 containers each at the same time.
- arrange and control of delivery 350 tones (14 containers) Oxalic Acid to one of the leading manufacturers of household chemicals in Russia, ZAO "AIST", from China. I was responsible not only for arranging delivery and support but also for the quality of the goods when receiving by the client.
03.2012—05.2014 2 года 3 месяца
TERMAX, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Trademark Teplo-Art. The company has worked over 15 years in the market of heating equipment of premium class.
• created and placed orders with overseas factories in the amount of more than 500 thousand euro;
• agreed with foreign partners (the terms of readiness and order content, prices and discounts for products);
• developed and controlled the process of creating pricelists and technical documentation;
• analyzed balances of commodities and materials in the company’s warehouses and maintained safety product level;
• worked with foreign trade partners (import) (Vogue, Guratec, Margaroli, Zehnder, Arbonia, etc.);
• dealed with transport companies and customs broker (arrange of cargo delivery, preparation and checking of shipping documents for customs clearance, cargo location, agreement of foreign trade contracts);
• monitored settlement payments with suppliers (reduction of arrear number and non-payments for goods);
• did claim work with suppliers and carriers (it was accepted and reimbursed about 35% of the total number);
• attended supplier’s manufacture plants at the aim of client awareness and skills upgrade of sales managers.
- sales increase by 5% in 6 months after launching the Italian brand Brandoni into the Russian market;
- expand the product range of the company;
- reduced time of delivery from supplier to customer by 10% on the average.
Responsible for the following project:
- developed and promoted into the Russian market completely new brand of Italian company Brandoni.
10.2008—04.2011 2 года 7 месяцев
Manager of Foreign Economic Activity
NISSA CENTRE, полная занятость.
ООО «NISSA CENTRE» (since 1999 year on the market) is specialized in complete technology solutions "Turn-key project" for the printing of the complexes, provides equipment supply, its installation and further maintenance support.
• placed orders with foreign suppliers (Canon. Kodak, HP Indigo) in the amount of more than 1 million rubles;
• maintained business correspondence with foreign partners (terms of readiness, transport ordering, choice of appropriate route and etc.);
• solved claim issues with suppliers and carriers (short-delivery payments and settlement of main claims concerning product damage and delays in delivery, etc.);
• oversaw delivery of orders (Europe, Asia, Taiwan);
• tracked the receipt and correctness of shipping documents (invoice, packing list, CMR, Bill of Lading, etc.) from suppliers;
• interacted with customs and logistics department (terms of shipment, preparation of shipping documents, cargo location).
- succeeded extra compensation for expenses in the amount 15 thousand dollars from Maersk sea line;
- studied varieties of legal documents in the field of foreign trade and successfully applied them in my work;
- reduced delivery time on the average by 10% from supplier to Moscow warehouse.
Responsible for the following project:
- promoted HP Indigo brand into the Russian market.
Московская академия предпринимательства при Правительстве г. Москвы
Факультет: Foreign economic activity
Вечерняя форма обучения
Специальность: International bussiness
Курсы и тренинги
Federal training centre of excellence "Russian School of Management"
Logistics transport services
Training centre SPECIALIST at Bauman University
Logistics Manager (Procurement Management)
Professional training centre «CAREER»
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
Purchasing The English language Foreign Economic Activity Import Optimization of logistic processes Incoterms International transport Claim work SAP Transport logistics Business correspondence Warehouse logistics Lotus Notes Supply Chain Management Transportation of dangerous goods Transportation of bulk cargo Business communication Documentation support Knowledge and application of normative documents and foreign economic activity principles Work with suppliers Supply control Negotiation of contracts
Computer skills: MS Office – experienced user.
1C Enterprise, SAP, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Outlook, ACCPAC, Monitoring, Navision.
Private base contractors (Carriers /agents of shipping and sea lines)
Experience with food and non-food chemicals (liquid, hazardous/ non-hazardous cargo)
Experience with goods subject to phytosanitary and veterinary control
Able to work with big volumes of information
Able to work either in a team or independently
No bad habits
Active sports (fitness, swimming, dancing, surfing)
Reading of different literature