Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|на территории работодателя|
апрель 2009 — н.в.
7 лет и 11 месяцев
Regus, г. Москва.
• Managing finance and admin team of 20 people,
• Leading financial reporting as per IFRS standards,
• Cooperation with top management for determining objectives for operational plans and programs,
• Managing local legal team for compliance procedures,
• Leading implementation of MRP/ERP software solutions,
• Cost optimization and control. Approving expenses and challenging their reasonability,
• Negotiations with landlords and property owners (7 large offices in Russia, 3 offices in Ukraine)
• Leading cash collection process,
• Managing relations with external/internal auditors, banks, key clients and suppliers, tax offices,
• Ensuring compliance with company internal procedures.
август 2008 — март 2009
KPMG, г. Москва.
Tax business unit -300 employees
• Work on improving efficiency in accounting, financial and administrative operations of the business unit,
• Determining targets, plans, estimate and KPIs for whole department,
• Monitoring and control of the day-to-day operations of the back-office including control over WIP and client balances, revenues and expenses,
• Working closely with Top management for determining objectives for short- and long-term operational plans and programmes. Financial reporting to Top management,
• Directing the on-going operations and activities towards accomplishment of business unit objectives including financial and non-financial KPIs,
• Office space planning, planning of most efficient space usage,
• Cost optimization and control. Approving expenses and challenging their reasonability,
• Control and monitoring of clients and vendors balances. Negotiations on discounts, payments,
• Liaison with central functions (Finance, Admin, HR, IT) in pursuing efficiency improvements on day-to-day basis,
• Setting up goals and monitoring progress of Departmental HR, Knowledge management and finance and billing teams. Cooperation and coordination with Risk management team,
• Leading internal IT projects towards improvement of operations: implementation of electronic document system, development of WEB portal,
• Reporting to Head of business unit,
• Managing team of 30 people.
ноябрь 2004 — август 2008
3 года и 10 месяцев
Boston Consulting Group, г. Москва.
Overall responsibilities include:
Responsible for accounting, financial reporting, tax, legal, treasury, and financial systems for Russia and Ukraine offices as well as operations in Kazakhstan. Responsible for efficient financial reporting and ensuring that the reporting evolves to meet the needs of the business. Also responsible for building the finance team, providing guidance and direction to local finance and administrative staff.
Liaison with Global finance team on all aspects of accounting/treasury/tax, etc. matters,
Administering office matters (eg. liaison with office suppliers, insurance, office move, negotiations with landlord, office procuring procedures, registrations, accreditation, etc.). Provision of guidance and supervision to office manager on various office issues.
Continually seeking to improve operational and accounting procedures and practices, contributing to the enhanced performance of the Moscow office,
Specific work includes:
Finance and accounting
• Day to day management of finance department (5 accountants+1 lawyer) plus 5 other administrative personnel. Ensuring all processes are in place and up to date (AR collections, control of payments and expenses, purchase processes, etc.),
• Continuously implementation of programs for reducing cost and increasing profit,
• Maximizing purchasing efficiencies through local, regional, and global programs,
• Continuous identification of opportunities for local and global tax efficiencies,
• Implementation of best practices in billings and collections process in order to decrease debts and maximize cash collections,
• Treasury management including monthly cash forecasting (short term and longer term), negotiating with banks local borrowings, investments, maximizing return/minimizing cost, minimizing FX exposure, and maintaining banking relationships, etc.,
• Setting up adequate systems of internal control and ensuring compliance with SOX, local tax, legal, and other regulatory requirements,
• Management of relations and negotiations with clients/suppliers on financial matters (payments, client contracts, etc),
• Supervision of lawyer in handling clients and suppliers related matters (negotiations of contracts terms).
• Search for office premises, negotiations with landlords, real estate agencies and legal advisors,
• Selection of office suppliers, negotiation of key terms and conditions, driving enhancements to office supplies on key office purchases,
• Supervision of office car fleet and drivers,
• Implementation of car leasing program,
• Planning for office investments, expenses and control over the actual spending.
Reporting & budgeting
• Preparing estimates, assumptions, revenues and the cost for the budgeting process. Negotiations with CEE, Global Finance team, local and regional management to obtain approval for budget,
• Determining the impact of year-to-date variances as for costs and revenue to the budgeted ones,
• Providing timely and meaningful financial reporting to management, local authorities and BCG Finance,
• Communicating local office financial results, key financial metrics and variance analysis to the CEE and BCG Finance,
• Providing ad hoc information and analysis as required,
• Managing the local audit relationship,
• Implementation, review and analysis of key performance indicators (KPI).
август 2002 — ноябрь 2004
2 года и 4 месяца
Baker & McKenzie, г. Москва.
Policies and procedures:
• Ensuring compliance with Firm’s internal procedures. Participation in development of new procedures,
• Review of organizational and business structures of company, preparation of proposals for their reorganization to improve overall effectiveness,
• Development of internal procedures for tax optimization and tax planning process.
Financial & management reporting
• Preparation & review of weekly/monthly management reports for CFO,
• Ongoing implementation of tax and accounting systems,
• Review and control over preparation of monthly and year-end reporting package to Head Office,
• Ensuring compliance with firm’s accounting procedures as per US GAAP and RAP requirements,
• Monthly review & reconciliation of local accounting records vs. consolidated US GAAP records,
Local tax & accounting compliance
• Liaison with tax authorities, banks,
• Review and authorization of all tax returns and Russian accounting reports.
• Communication with Head Office on different matters,
• Consulting of CFO and CEO on various finance and tax issues,
• Cooperation with banks, internal and external auditors, governmental agencies (tax inspections, customs offices, advocate chamber, etc.),
• Authorization of bank transactions,
• Negotiations with vendors and customers,
• Daily management of accounting team of 15 people,
• Control over day-to-day activities of CIS branches (5 branches).
июнь 1997 — август 2002
5 лет и 3 месяца
International Audit, LLC, г. Москва.
Finance Manager, Finance Director
Development of policies & strategies:
• Development of the company’s overall financial & business strategy;
• Development of financial procedures;
• Development of ERP systems,
Financial reporting & control, budgeting:
• Analysis and presentation of company’s financial results to business owners;
• Managing budget planning process. Control of expenses, variances analysis;
• Monitoring of key financial areas (account receivables, work in progress, revenues, costs, etc.);
• Financial reporting as per RAP and IAS
• Managing of personnel (~20 people) including accounting and IT.
• Authorization of all banking transactions;
• Managing of internal and external financial, tax, accounting and currency risks;
• Liaison with office suppliers, landlords (contracting, price negotiations, quality control, office extension, etc.).
Compliance with local tax & accounting regulations:
• Ensuring that internal procedures comply with tax and statutory accounting regulations;
• Interaction with Russian statutory and IAS auditors;
• Development of tax optimization schemes.
февраль 1996 — июнь 1997
1 год и 5 месяцев
Tetra Pak, г. Москва.
Tax Manager (incl. chief accountant’s responsibilities)
• Tax computations and submission of tax declarations for Moscow office and its affiliates;
• Preparation and submission of Russian statutory reports;
• Cooperation with local tax inspections;
• Financial analysis;
• Data input into Russian and IAS general ledgers;
• Preparation of Cash Flow Statements, Income Statements and B&S;
• Projection of cash flow;
• Participation in development of the organization’s finance strategy,
• Tax optimization;
• 2 subordinates.
июнь 1994 — февраль 1996
1 год и 9 месяцев
Ernst & Young, г. Москва.
Auditor (Banking and General audit)
• Participation in RAS and US GAAP audit;
• Tax and accounting consulting of E&Y’s multinational clients. Tax reviews;
• Information Technology audits;
• Accounting and tax assistance to E&Y’s multinational clients;
• Transformation of accounts from RAS to GAAP;
• Preparation of GAAP accounts.
Cpa. Hock accountancy, г. Москва
Cma. Hock accountancy, г. Москва
Английский язык свободно владею, немецкий язык базовый