|Резюме № 27078225||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 14 декабря 2016, 17:05|
Finance analyst По договоренности
Готова к командировкам, работа на территории работодателя.
Дата рождения: 29 марта 1991, 26 лет. Гражданство Россия.
11.2014—н.в. 3 года 3 месяца
Luxoft, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Promotion granted within 1 year - from Economist to Senior Economist
• Revenue, Gross Margin and Contribution Margin, HC, SG&A analytical reporting (plan-fact-forecast deviations, their reasons and control of corrections implementation) to CFO: business development, clients growth, admin functions and office rent, FX rates changes exposure
• Directory Slides on Business growth and development by lines of business, organizing the PreDirectory calls with Directors of lines of business, forming questions and grasping comments to final presentation to CEO, COO (format from PowerPoint to automated in Horizon)
• Bonus recognition criteria (accruals and payments methodology based on US GAAP) and control of accruals and reversals in financial reporting. Bonus accruals approvals process on a quarterly basis - SOX control perfomance (successfully audited)
• Partner to Business: consulting financial analysts, budget controllers, program managers in projects (quantity more than 200) and businesses about internal processes: precise forecasting on a monthly basis, cost recognition, fact corrections, budget transfers and extabudgets. Costs and WIP uploading into system.
• Cooperating with corporate reporting department in revenue and cost recognition according to US GAAP
• Cooperating with internal automation department to improve current reports, configurations within methodology and user experience requirements and to create new forms of reports. Active participation in Oracle eBS launch and improvement, IBM Cognos TM1 improvement
• Budget control and purchase requests (capex, opex), contracts reviewing, approving and vising
• Tutorship to finance employees (Economist and Senior Economist)
Programs: 1C, IBM Cognos TM1, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Oracle eBS, Tableau beginner
01.2014—09.2014 9 месяцев
Solis Sochi Hotel & Suits and Dolina 960, Capella Hotel Group, JSC Krasnaya Polyana, г. Sochi Krasnaya Polyana, полная занятость.
Revenue accounting from cash machine to P&L:
• Daily revenue reports, revenue budget control and revenue forecast in US GAAP
• Auditing accruals and payments, accounts receivables and accounts payables (leading 90, 62, 68, 50, and 57 accounts of RAS, AR and AP ledgers in US GAAP), controlling and making adjustments and corrections
• VAT reconciliation and Sales Ledger in RAS (Government Regulation #1137)
• Participation as a customer in automation of RAS and US GAAP accounting on 1C 8.2 base: requirement specification to company-executor, control and tasks for improvement (from Opera PMS to 1C (RAS) and from 1C to Sun Systems (US GAAP))
• Standard Operating Procedures establishment and personnel couching (approx. 60-70 employees), consulting of 10-12 managers, tutorship to finance employees (General Cashier, new Income Auditor - fully, Cost Controller - partly), user guidance instructions
• Pre-Opening experience of three hotels under one brand in XXII Winter Olympic games
Programs' configuration, administration, and synchronization between each other: Opera PMS, Micros Simphony and MyMicros, TNG, 1C 8.2, Sun Systems on Citrix (US GAAP)
08.2013—12.2013 5 месяцев
Financial Analyst at Managerial Accounting Department
LLC AirBridge Cargo Airlines, Volga-Dnepr Airlines Group, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Budgeting and managerial accounting:
• Budgeting expenses of departments, branches and representatives (USA, EU, China, Japan, Korea - capex&opex, iT budget, office rent, audit and tax agreements, and other expenditures, calculations of depreciation and amortization) and financial modelling of its' commission coverage, based on stimulative (% of revenue plus fix) and "cost plus" models
• Controlling and analysis factual data of the departments, branches and representatives: purchasing, approval contracts within the budget. P&L consolidation and discrepancies reconciliation: factor analysis on a monthly and quarterly basis. Budgetary tasks to departments, branches and representatives
• Non-operating income/cost (interline, airports discounts and subsidies, new engine purchase/sale, intercompany income/cost - permanent and within the projects)
• Familiarization with revenue control based on cargo logistics
• Life insurance and Employees’ Education reporting
Project budgeting and controlling:
• Special projects expenditures controlling (injection of new aircraft (financial or operational leasing), budgeting of new legal entity's expenditures
• Conduction of Air Traffic Control Center transference from Moscow to Ulyanovsk in terms of expenditures
Programs: SAP R/3, Oracle Hyperion, Applix TM1, Cargospot CMS, MS Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, Boss-Referent
12.2012—06.2013 7 месяцев
Ulyanovsk State University, Office of Research, г. Ulyanovsk, частичная занятость.
• Studying the Intellectual Property markets
• Investigation of Philips and Xerox international licensing activities
06.2012—07.2012 2 месяца
Ulyanovsk Chamber of Commerce, г. Ulyanovsk, частичная занятость.
• Preparation of Certiifcates of Origin (ST-1, ST-2, A, and General forms) for issuing for exporting companies
• An initial expert valuation of areas for offices and storehouses
• Familiarization with the simplified taxation system
• Preparation a report on Income and Expenditures for Tax Inspection
Ulyanovsk State University, Institute of Economics and Business
Факультет: Faculty of Economics
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: World Economy and International Business
Курсы и тренинги
Cima P1 - Perfomance Operations (passed)
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
• Ability to feel free with new soft in a short time. Good knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint at the level of financial modelling, complex formulas, summary tables – pivots, beginner in VBA), 1C 8.2, SAP R/3, Oracle Hyperion, Applix TM1, SUN (Vision) V5
• Statistical and empirical analysis (in particular, databases, e.g. databases of International organizations like UN ComTrade, UNCTAD, EuroStat, and InTraCen)
Achievement-oriented and diligent to work, open-minded and flexible to changes in approaches. Self-educated in details as well as learning fast due to work experience and negotiations. Team-player: within Team and Company values I have always something to bring for optimization. Ready for business travel (holding International passport) and for healthy changes in Company structure.