|Резюме № 28401956||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 23 апреля, 23:35|
Field Safety Superintendent / Safety Manager По договоренности
Дата рождения: 21 сентября 1974, 42 года.
Москва, готов к переезду в Великий Новгород, Самару, Нижний Новгород, Новосибирск, Санкт-Петербург, Омск, Липецк, Краснодар, Курган, Екатеринбург, Орел, Псков, Воронеж, Оренбург, Казань, Хабаровск, Владивосток, Ростов-На-Дону, Владимир, Волгоград, Томск, Челябинск, Пермь, Иваново, Мурманск, Красноярск, Иркутск, Саратов, Тюмень, Рязань, Киров (Кировская область), Кострому, Махачкалу, Нальчик, Черкесск, Якутск, Грозный, Магадан, Южно-Сахалинск, Кемерово, Курск, Пензу, Севастополь, Симферополь, Минск, Гомель, Тбилиси, Батуми, Астану, Актобе, Алматы, Костанай, Петропавловск, Уральск, Таллинн, Домбай, Архыз
04.2016—н.в. 1 год 2 месяца
JSC Magadan Commercial Sea Port, г. Магадан, полная занятость.
For Rosneft-Statoil Shore Base at Magadan Commercial Sea Port (MCSP)
• Rosneft – Statoil JV Shore Base Safety Supervisor fully responsible for Safety, Health, Environmental and Security (SHE&S)
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in area of Safety and area of Emergency Preparedness and Response: leaded and participated in risk management review; risk assessments; high risk activities management (work at height, hot work, burning and welding, confined space entry, energy isolation, lifting equipment and crane operations and management, dangerous cargo management, etc.); leaded an incident investigations; developed and stewarded programs and processes to address hazards and safety issues; supported implementation of safety compliance programs; interfaced with Project Management and Contractor’s Safety Leads on implementation planning, developing and assisting in implementing work management and safety training processes; leaded and facilitated internal and external safety reporting; analyzed safety and health statistics and data for trends; participated in internal and external assessments and leaded the processes of implementation of new legislative and regulatory procedures
• Integrated Management System development, implementation and maintenance (ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, ILO-OSH 2001); development of Standard Operating Procedures for General Contractor all groups and divisions; internal / external audit preparation and management; business process modeling, verification and maintenance
11.2014—04.2016 1 год 6 месяцев
INTERIUM srl, полная занятость.
Project Manager / Site Safety Superintendent for the Construction and Site Facilities Administration of Multi-functional complex with in-built office, hotel, residential, shopping and entertainment areas and 500 parking spaces (Talan Towers, Astana, Republic of Kazakhstan)
• Lead Team up to 1200 reporters (direct reporters - 70; indirect reporters - 1130)
• Manages the Budget (7M USD); monitor OPEX (Operational Expense) performance in line with annual forecast; monitor budget spent of all the Contracts related to area of authority, analyze the main drivers for cost expenditures and propose cost reduction opportunities.
• Construction activities planning, coordination and control to meet established targets. Site support infrastructure management (mobilization / demobilization, maintenance and repairs, optimization / cost reduction)
• Contract Management and Administration; Contractor / sub-contractor management, including internal / external audits to meet the requirements of ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001 and ILO-OSH-2001; corrective actions planning and implementation
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in area of Safety and area of Emergency Preparedness and Response: leaded and participated in risk management reviews; participated in capital project reviews, risk assessments; high risk activities management (work at height, hot work and welding, shaft work management, etc.); leaded an incident investigations; developed and stewarded programs and processes to address hazards and safety issues; supported implementation of safety compliance programs; interfaced with Project Management and Contractor’s Safety Leads on implementation planning, developing and assisting in implementing work management and safety training processes; leaded and facilitated internal and external safety reporting; analyzed safety and health statistics and data for trends; participated in internal and external assessments and leaded the processes of implementation of new legislative and regulatory procedures
• SAP / MS Project / AutoCAD / Maximo User
04.2005—08.2014 9 лет 5 месяцев
Logistics and Onshore Infrastructure Supervisor
Exxon Neftegas Limited, г. Южно-Сахалинск, полная занятость.
Logistics and Onshore Infrastructure Supervisor for the Construction and further Operations of Oil & Gas Plant support infrastructure (pipelines, marine ports, camps, warehouses, helipads & airports) responsible for Facility and Infrastructure Management, Utility Operations and Maintenance, Land Logistics Operations and Fleet Management, Shore Base Support Operations, Camp Management, Waste Management, Road Maintenance and Snow Removal, Fuel Delivery and Control
• Lead Team (direct reporters – 32; indirect reporters – more than 330 persons per shift); Managed more than 80 infrastructural objects at more than 14 geographically spread locations (total facilities 70000 sq.m.).
• Lead and direct field teams at various locations for the safe, reliable, environmentally sound and economically optimized operations and maintenance of onshore & offshore facilities and infrastructure (including site access roads). Establishes operating procedures and programs to optimize operations, meet targets, maintenance schedules and maintains safety standard within set objectives.
• Prepares and steward the Infrastructure / Facilities Plan and Budget (68M) involving the review of all labor and logistics expenditures, and justifies any variances. SAP / COGS / MAXIMA Power User
• Lead the process of contract planning, identification of technical / commercial requirements, award and renewal activities to support stakeholders
• Implementation of ISO 9001, ISO 22000, OHSAS 18001, ISO 14001
03.2004—05.2005 1 год 3 месяца
Sakhalin Support Services (UNIVERSAL-SODEXHO), г. Южно-Сахалинск, полная занятость.
HSE&S Manager for the Construction, Commissioning and further Operations of LNG Plant.
• Leaded the HSE management for the Construction and Commissioning of LNG Plant. Supported over 10 Sodexho Projects in the Russian Far East (mining, marine operations support)
• HSE management system development, implementation and maintenance; achievement of HSE goals and objectives of Company.
• Subject Matter Expert (SME) in area of Safety and area of emergency preparedness and response.
• Sodexho HSES Global Network regional coordinator and administrator of the local HSE information sharing network
03.1993—03.2005 12 лет 1 месяц
• Have comprehensive experience as University Professor, Safety Officer / Engineer / Manager, Logistics Manager, etc.
Far East Institute of International Business (FESIB)
Факультет: World Economy
Заочная форма обучения
Tchita State University – Krasnoyarsk Region, Russia
Заочная форма обучения
Специальность: Economist / Manager (exploration and mining specialty)
Курсы и тренинги
Electrical Safety (grade 5)
Industrial Safety (A.1, B1.16; B.2.4; B.2.10; B.8.23; B.9.31, B.9.32, B.9.33; B10; G1; G3)
INTESOL Russia / INTESOL International
INTESOL Diploma L7 (Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages)
Auditor (Management Systems) ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 22000:2008
TUV International Rus Academy
Lead Auditor (Management Systems), IRCA ISO 9001:2008, ISO 14001:2007, ISO 22000:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
Result oriented professional with 10+ years of experience leading Safety, Logistics and Onshore / Offshore Infrastructure Management. Auditor of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015, HACCP / ISO 22000:2008 and OHSAS 18001:2007 (OSH-ILO 2001)