|Резюме № 31763041||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 22 мая, 14:40|
Experienced teacher, professional linguist English and French, interpreter По договоренности
Дата рождения: 3 апреля 1981, 36 лет. Гражданство Россия.
01.2013—н.в. 4 года 8 месяцев
Freelance part-time English and French teacher, interpreter
Moscow State Universities (MGU, MAI, Synergy, Bauman), г. Москва, частичная занятость.
- Preparation for English State exams at university, private tutoring in English to help students with entering college, pass job or immigration interviews and other specific needs,
- Oral translation at conferences and university events (English/Russian),
- Teaching language to children with special needs or development, improving social communication and integration,
- Russian, French, English business and general corporate training courses to adults based on communicative approaches (also including British Cambridge, Oxford, Longman, McMillan editions) starting at any level (from A1 to C1),
- Preparation for international exams and certificates in English (TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, GRE and others) and French (DELF, TEF),
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language in groups and individually (corporate and private) to expats,
- Entrance testing and progress evaluation, feedback and recommendations.
04.2013—05.2013 2 месяца
French/Russian/English Interpretor, translator, assistant to Head of Moscow Branch (short-term repla
RBL-REI France, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Oral simultaneous and consecutive interpreting from/to French in technical conferences, negotiating delivery of overland conveyers and curvoducs to Russia,
- Written translation to/from French of technical annexes of contracts, contract modifications, separate points in agreements on delivery/order of technical items (fastenings, frames, trestles and other conveyer's structural components),
- Written translation of financial and commercial documents (commercial offers, accounts),
- Verbal and written coordination in English/French/Russian between Russian suppliers and French RBL-REI technical specialists (forwarding and translation of emails, oral phone conversations etc),
- Assistance and administrative support of the French guests in Russia (obtaining visas, hotel and flight booking, translation of invitations etc.)
- French delegation support during a business trip while signing contract including technical and administrative translation from/to French,
- Various assistance to Head of the Branch in office and in the field.
09.2010—12.2012 2 года 4 месяца
Russian/English Language instructor, accounting and office clerk
Berlitz Canada, г. Montreal, частичная занятость.
- Delivering English, French, Russian language lessons in accordance with Berlitz teaching principles and methods focused on the interests and needs of the student, working one on one and with groups of different sizes at the Language Centre and / or at off-site business locations,
- Keeping learner records and profile cards up to date,
- Invoicing and follow-up on accounts in receivables, posting of pay cheques and issuance of receipts for tax purposes,
- Monitoring accounting documents (reports, billing/invoicing, outstanding accounts),
- Preparation and coordination of bank transfers and refunds,
- Assisting to the director (office management: office supplies and equipment, accounting paperwork verification, technical assistance),
- Assisting to the HR in recruiting new teachers for part-time contracts (arranging, scheduling and conducting interviews).
01.2008—08.2010 2 года 8 месяцев
Language education consultant, translator for immigration purposes (English and French)
DVS Groupe Inc., г. Montreal, частичная занятость.
- French and English language and cultural immersion courses for future immigrants/skilled workers by Skype and over the phone to get them prepared for visa interviews at the embassy,
- Creation of personalized study curricula for immigration interviews (Quebec provincial and federal programs),
- Individual distance learning and face-to-face English lessons, tutoring (French, English) adapted for each student’s specific needs using different methods and progress evaluation,
- Written translation of documents (diplomas, certificates, licences etc).
07.2005—09.2007 2 года 3 месяца
English, French and Russian teacher
Denis' School, г. Montreal, частичная занятость.
- English and French business corporate training courses via communicative approach (business, financial, law) in large international and Russian companies (PwC, Gazprom, Renaissance, Rhodes&Schwarz, Metro etc),
- Teaching Russian as a foreign language in groups and individually (in corporations, banks, state companies located in Moscow),
- Preparing for exams and certification in English, Russian and French (TOEFL, IELTS, FCE, DALF, DELF, TEF),
- French courses for our company's English teachers,
- Evaluation, control, feedback on every stage of the course.
Moscow State Institute of International Relations (MGIMO)
Факультет: Department of International Relations
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: World Politics (Master's degree in political science with command of English and French)
Smolensk State University
Факультет: Department of Foreign languages
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: English and French language teacher (diploma with honours)
Finance University under the Government of the Russian Federation
Факультет: Faculty of management and marketing
Заочная форма обучения
Специальность: Marketing specialist (diploma with honours)
Курсы и тренинги
Toefl (test of English)
Prometric test center Montreal
Certified English, French, Russian tutor
International Driver's licence
Communication science and disorders, speech-language pathology, Master of Science Applied program
Prometric test center Montreal
Ministry of Education of Quebec
Public English Teaching licence
Навыки и умения
I have had over 20 years of formal education. My professional background includes over 5 years of living and working in Canada, in particular, using both French and English at large international and Canadian companies in Montreal (e.g. IBM, Bell, SNC Lavalin etc), studying communication disorders and speech development at Canadian McGill University (2011-2012), from 2010 to 2012 teaching in one of the largest world-renowned language education centres Berlitz Canada; as a result, now I possess multicultural competence and have acquired a quite unique experience and knowledge working and living in international environment with people of different cultural backgrounds. Also well-travelled as I've numerously visited the US (travelled in Alaska, Arizona, Wyoming, Montana, Nebraska, South Dakota and some other states), regularly travel to Canada. Certified teacher of English in Quebec (public teaching licence obtained in 2010).
PROFICIENCY IN COMPUTER TECHNOLGIES (PC DESKTOPS, LAPTOPS, MODEMS, ROUTERS; INTERNET, EMAIL PROGRAMS)
ADVANCED KNOWLEDGE OF COMPUTER SOFTWARE (APPLE MAC, MICROSOFT WORD, MS OFFICE, LOTUS NOTES and others) DESIGN PROGRAMS (COREL DRAW, ADOBE PHOTOSHOP and others)