|Резюме № 29405633||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 26 октября 2016, 10:41|
English/Russian translator / interpreter По договоренности
Временная работа / freelance.
Дата рождения: 1 января 1960, 57 лет.
01.1983—н.в. 34 года 8 месяцев
Soviet, Russian and foreign companies and firms, г. Moscow.
Providing translation services to:
- a Russian-British oil major;
- international consulting companies;
- international and Russian law firms (this experience also includes participation in international arbitration proceedings);
- a French retailer,
- a Finish construction company
12.1995—12.2001 6 лет 1 месяц
Arthur D. Little International, Inc (ADL), consulting services, г. Moscow, полная занятость.
• Responsible for preparation and discussion of presentations, reports and materials for the clients, arranging translation and editing translated materials, as well as ensuring quality of translation work done by the ADL translators;
• Participated in large scale projects implemented by ADL for Russian oil majors. Interpreting contractual negotiations with CEOs of these companies and translating draft contracts, background materials, intermediate reports and the final presentations to the top management. This work also included translation of balance sheets of the companies, financial information and accounts, profit/loss reports and auditor's reports;
• Translation of official business proposals prepared by ADL for potential clients, and interpreting during contractual negotiations with top managers of these potential clients;
• Participated in a number of projects implemented by ADL for the Russian governmental agencies and companies, and sponsored by the World Bank, EBRD, TACIS and US AID;
• Participated in a market entry project implemented for an European car manufacturer. This work includes not only translation work but participation in assessing the Russian market of light commercial vehicles (LCVs);
• Translated various background materials, intermediate and final reports on the ozone depleting substances (ODS) phase-out projects implemented by Arthur D. Little and financed by the World Bank;
• Participated in a project designed to improve performance of a largest and most important Russian ministry.
07.1992—06.1995 3 года
Presnya Bank, banking, г. Moscow.
• Translated investment projects, feasibility studies, financial accounts, balance sheets, auditor's reports and business correspondence;
• Interpreted at business and contractual negotiations and discussions with bank's foreign partners and customers;
• This experience also includes a business trip to United Kingdom to conduct negotiations on establishing a gold-mining joint venture in the Far East of Russia, and further a number of business trips with the shareholders of the newly established gold mining company and expert geologists to the Chukotka peninsula where a large gold ore deposit is located.
09.1991—05.1992 9 месяцев
JV RusEstInd, commerce, г. Moscow, полная занятость.
• Translated business documentation of the company, various contracts and agreements executed by the top management of the joint venture with its partners from Italy, Israel, Switzerland and other countries;
• Interpreting during contractual and business negotiations.
11.1983—09.1991 7 лет 11 месяцев
Translator, senior officer in the Secretariat of the First Deputy Chief of the General Staff
The Armed Forces of the Soviet Union, г. Moscow, полная занятость.
• This experience includes translation of various books, documentation and materials in the field of military science.
Peoples’ Friendship University
Факультет: Department of History and Philology
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: MA degree with honours, diploma in translation and philology
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею).
Almost 32-year work experience. Occupied managerial positions in a Russian consultancy managing personnel of 11 employees. Main skills include BP re-engineering, market research and analysis. Industry specialization includes oil and gas (9 years, telecommunications (4 years), as well as automotive, banking and finance. Freelance translator experience with a Russian-British oil major, international consulting companies and international and Russian law firms.