|Резюме № 7629919||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 17 февраля, 04:29|
Director of Sales 360 000
Готов к командировкам, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 13 апреля 1973, 44 года. Женат, есть дети, гражданство Дальнее зарубежье.
Город за рубежом, Los Angeles, USA, готов к переезду
09.2012—н.в. 5 лет 7 месяцев
Director of International Sales
CARAMBA TEQUILA, Los Angeles USA, полная занятость.
Goal: To increase sales by rebuilding the sales channel and adding independent representatives and distributors to the Caramba network.
• Developed and rebuilt a sales and distribution organization throughout North America, Europe and Asia that increased sales by 30% per year.
• Directly accountable for reaching the annual operating plan and revenue goals.
• Negotiated revenue goals with each independent representative and distributor territory.
• Added distribution partners in each region that help Caramba drive sales through tier two, three, and four customers who realized an 8% increase in customer base.
• Built training and marketing modules presented to the representative and distribution partners.
• Lead a team that produced the current catalog in hard copy, and online.
• Chaired a team that evaluated new products and determined how they would fit into the core product offering.
• Build long-term relationships at high levels with each distribution and representative partner.
• Maintain and approve CO-OP funds for advertising and other select promotional activities.
05.2011—07.2012 1 год 3 месяца
Director of Sales
Speak Up, English School, г. Москва, полная занятость.
Advanced to sales director role to serve as a key member of executive team, developing sales strategies for an educational/linguistic services company. Direct a team of 25 sales managers/ directors and their respective staff (approximately 100 employees). Formulate marketing, brand planning, business-development strategies and day to day operations to drive revenue growth. Outcomes:
• Revived struggling operation from being on the verge of bankruptcy to a turnaround success story. Revamped pricing strategy, implemented effective promotional strategies, trained a high-performance sales team and helped boost corporate image.
• Tripled annual sales volume within 1 year, growing monthly sales from $ 500K to $ 1,8 million.
• Achieved 2011 Star Performance Award for outstanding sales results, representing the first time the division achieved this recognition.
• Led the growth of sales department from 50 to 100 employees. Established a competitive sales force by offering aggressive compensation, desirable benefits packages and performance-driven sales-incentive programs.
• Improved sales policies and practices. Defined the sales cycle, created accurate job descriptions and developed standards for customer relationship management.
06.2010—04.2011 11 месяцев
Director of Sales
ADNY INVESTMENT, г. Москва, полная занятость.
• Responsible for the recruitment and training the managers and advisors.
• Conduct product sales and seminars for promotion of the product sales.
• Organize promotional events to promote business and also hire freelance associates.
• Conducted advertising campaigns about the product.
• Handled the tasks of developing sales and budget expenses.
• Directly manage major and critical developing client accounts, and coordinate the
management of all other accounts.
- Developed profitable and productive business relationships, consultative selling, coordinating
with purchasers and decision makers.
- Negotiate the best possible contracts for clients.
- Has started a foreign advertising campaign that has led to development of new client’s and
- Increased company’s sales revenue by 30% in three months.
11.2003—05.2010 6 лет 7 месяцев
Director of Sales
FIDELITY FINANCIAL GROUP; Los Angeles, г. Los Angeles, полная занятость.
. Plan, coordinate and supervise the sales activities of 35 loan officers.
. Manage all aspects of hiring and training.
. Establish individual and team goals.
. Audit files for quality and conformance to lender guidelines.
. Troubleshoot loan issues to ensure timely and successful funding.
- Led team to No. 1 in production company-wide three years in a row.
- Maintained 99% closing ratio.
- Secured 5 new top lenders, which increased total production of the company by 30%.
- Established employee bonus incentive program.
04.2003—11.2003 8 месяцев
FIRST FINANCIAL FUNDING; Los Angeles, г. Los Angeles, полная занятость.
. Originated sales leads through advertising, marketing and networking with real estate agents, brokers and financial institutions.
. Pre-qualified borrowers; packaged and processed loans; followed up on conditions for funding.
- Generated and closed 20-25 loans per month.
- Achieved 98% closing ratio.
09.2000—03.2003 2 года 7 месяцев
NICK ALEXANDER BMW; Los Angeles, полная занятость.
. Built strong customer base through telephone and in-store sales presentations.
- Named Salesman of the Month 25 times and maintained average 98.9 CSI rating.
- Received Honors Profile Achievement recognition from BMW North America 2 times for selling 138 vehicles per year.
- Received 3 Charter Profile Achievement awards from BMW North America for closing 70 sales per year.
- Launched cable television advertising campaign targeting the Armenian market, which generated 65% of sales.
05.1998—08.2000 2 года 4 месяца
Sales & Leasing Consultant
MILLER INFINITI; Los Angeles, полная занятость.
- Honored as Top Salesman of the Year twice.
- Received numerous sales achievement awards from Infiniti of North America.
- Planned and supervised production of successful cable advertising campaign.
CALIFORNIA STATE UNIVERSITY
Факультет: Business Management and Computer Operations
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Курсы и тренинги
Investment Banking Institute
Lumbleau Real Estate School
Real Estate Sales License
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
армянский (свободно владею).
• Top-producing Sales Executive with 15 years of proven experience in outside sales, inside sales and sales management within multiple industries.
• Recognized more than 25 times by BMW North America and Infiniti of North America corporations for exceptional performance in automobile sales.
• Strong closer based on excellent communication, prospecting and sales presentation skills.
• Effective leader and team builder, able to develop productive and motivated sales organizations.
• Service-focused professional who excels at forging successful, long-term business relationships on all levels.
• Fluent in English, Armenian and Russian.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
My background encompasses 15 years of successful sales experience, based on proven strengths in:
• New Business Development
• International Sales
• P&L Management
• Strategic Planning
• Operations Management
• Key Account Management
• Turnaround & High-Growth Strategies
• Customer Relationship Management
• Staff Training & Development
• Contract Negotiations
• Budgeting & Forecasting
You will find me to be a highly motivated and result-oriented professional who thrives in an atmosphere of challenge and creativity. I take pride in my ability to build and lead sales teams to achieve the top levels of production company-wide, earning numerous store and corporate awards.
Confident that my track record, proven abilities, interpersonal skills and enthusiasm would be a significant asset to any organization, I welcome the opportunity of a personal interview to discuss in greater detail how I could assist your company in achieving its goals and objectives.