OJSC «SOYUZ PDC», Москва, полная занятость
- developing internal corporate standards and regulatory documents;
- market assessment and analysis related to the EPC contractors, main/general designers, equipment, works and services suppliers;
- assessment/check of documentation for available risks of successful execution of Projects, development of corrective actions plan;
- elaborating/drafting technical and commercial offers (proposals0;
- consulting and coaching sales managers in sales and commercial matters;
- developing and participating in budgeting processes of the Company (Incomes And Expenditures Budgets, Cash Flow Budgets);
- controlling Company participation in Clients qualification procedures;
- negotiating and signing contract/pre-contract agreements (SLs) of the Company in current Projects.
- cooperation with foreign counter-parties.
Developed and adopted:
1. Intercorporate Standard «Assessment of Suppliers»;
2. Standard « Technical and Commercial Offers Elaboration Procedures »;
3. Standard «Process Chart «Sales»;
4. Standard «Risk Analysis»;
5. «Questionnaire to be answered by Clients»
6. «Questionnaire to be used by Sales Managers».
EPC Projects on turnkey basis:
Role in Projects:
• Participation in developing the sales strategy of the Project;
• Negotiations with suppliers of the main equipment, works and services at the stage of Project sale, consultation and coaching of sales managers in commercial and financial matters, including documents turnover and Project archives arrangement;
• Analysis of risks during Project execution;
• Contract negotiations.
1. December of 2009. Signed EPC Contract for construction of the Unit Gas Conditioning Station - 2 for the Kaliningradskaya CHP-2of 450 MW on the turnkey basis.
Client: OJSC «INTERRAO UES»
2. November of 2010. Signed EPC Contract for construction of the first CCPP unit of 110 MW for LLC «GSR-TES» in Kolpino, Saint Petersburg, on the turnkey basis.
Client: LLC «GSR-TES»
3. Construction of CCPP «TPP Polyarnaya» of 268 MW, Salehard, on the turnkey basis under Project Finance Scheme.
- April of 2011 – signed Contract for TPP Design and Survey Works;
- October of 2011 – signed EPC and sub-EPC contracts.
Client: JSC«Energy Company «URAL Promyshenny – URAL Polyarny»
Project Finance: Czech Export Bank, Czech Republic.
Czech Contractor: Company “PSG”.