Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
не имеет значения
|не имеет значения|
октябрь 2006 — апрель 2011
4 года и 7 месяцев
Budgeting and forecasting:
- Prepare data and assists at the budgeting/forecasting process to GM and support management in business decisions
- YEE (year end estimates) per every quarter
- Sales forecast preparation
- Cash management
- Deliver business performance analysis
- Manage accounting department check the completeness of tasks included into closing “to do list”
- Ensure all accruals, prepayments, other current assets, accrued income and all other adjustments are booked as necessary
- Produce all reports used in the accounting review meeting prior to month end closure
- Financial reporting to local management
- correct and timely filing of the management package to HQ
- Assemble a monthly file of all balance sheet reconciliations including Trial balances, P&L, Balance sheet details and other supporting documents, including inter-company accounts, which are compliant with the Group reconciliation policy.
- Analysis of financials and business results: revenue, COGS, expenses
- Complete annual audit schedules and other Tax, Statutory Accounting and other reporting schedules.
- Provide additional supporting documents and other accounting information to local accounting staff and/or local tax and accountants.
- Monthly accounts reconciliation
- Bank account follow-up (securing adequate liquid assets and cash-flow follow-up)
- Credit control and active follow-up of late payments and prevention of bad debts
- Controllership of compliance with statutory/tax authorities requirements
- Compliance with internal rules, working according OMRON ethical standarts
- Corporate governance (SOX)
- Ensure the highest standards of controllership
- Controlling and monitoring the performance of agreed service of the accounting outsourcings company
- Lead and execute improvement initiatives related to financial performance
- Established the rules and procedures for business travels
- Validity review of employee's travel expences
- Ensure proper use and safeguarding of the company's assets and implement internal controls for this purpose.
Sales related activities:
- Customers risk assessment, contracts, credit limit revision, pay terms.
- Created good relationships with other Omron entities and external business partners (customers, suppliers, banks, auditors, lawyers' etc.)
- HR duties time by time.
In the beggining had been involved in start up of a new entity of the Omron corporation in Russia:
- Work on legal entity set up (together with lawyers)
- Worked on ERP systems developments to support trade activities of new entity (including COA and mapping)
- Established policies and procedures for legal entity
- Had been involved into the new office fit-out project
Английский язык свободно владею, испанский язык базовый