• Experience in organizing and conducting marketing researches;
• Experience in developing marketing strategy of the company;
• Experience in the short-term and long-term planning (budgeting, marketing plans, sales, forcasting);
• Experience in putting a brand on the market from scratch (market analysis, positioning, name, design, promotion program);
• Experience in making a marketing department from scratch;
• Work with analytics and statistics;
• Work with the brand portfolio;
• Pricing (company's pricing policy);
• Merchandising (design of shopping routes, palanogramm, visualization);
• Development and implementation of advertising campaigns (from idea to realization).
• Online Marketing (SEO and SMM - promotion)
• Advanced PC user, work with different Microsoft Office software products (for analysts CDF, summary tables), 1C.
• Able to work under pressure and organized.
• Ready to make decisions and bear responsibility for them.
• Have the ability to multitask successfully in rapidly changing conditions.
• No bad habits.
• Do sports. (Fitness)
Recommendations upon request.