Рассмотреть позже Рассмотреть позже
Отправить письмо Отправить письмо
полный рабочий день
|на территории работодателя|
октябрь 2012 — н.в.
4 года и 6 месяцев
ООО "Югтерминалпроект" (ГК ОТЭКО), г. Москва.
Implemented the project of Federal significance - participated in development of pre-FEED and FEED (Front End Engineering Design) documentation.
Prepared documentation - technical specifications, scopes of work, provided for agreements on technical conditions for connecting to infrastructure and utilities belonging to state bodies and other owners of engineering communications (systems and utilities).
Interacted with governmental bodies’ representatives, such as - Rosmorport, Rosgranitsa, Rosmorrechflot. Made key technological decision and gave proposals upon optimal design solutions, worked with subcontracting companies and contracts. Arranged and participated on field meetings on the construction site.
Represented company on the top-level negotiations and meetings.
Provided for informational and analytical support: prepared executive summary notes, references and operating activities summary notes (for separate objects); prepared analytical notes and reports to be considered by the controlling departments of the head office.
Conducted negotiations and meetings, provided for consecutive and simultaneous interpretation with foreign partners and foreign Client representatives during meetings. Provided for written translation, prepared Minutes of Meeting, and controlled execution of assignments, given by Management of Company.
ноябрь 2009 — июнь 2010
PK ElectroEnergetika, LLC, г. Москва.
Guided supply chain. Oversaw the entirety of materials planning and purchasing, warehousing and logistics, from either internal or third party logistics. Negotiated contracts with outsourced suppliers and vendors. Developed and implemented the system of material procurement for a construction company that directly resulted in efficiency improvements and cost savings. Was responsible for all the dispatching, routing, and tracking of delivery vehicles. Effectively lead multiple procedure and technology projects concurrently (cabling – cutting through tunnels, track plotting, wire installation). Participated in development plans and proposal strategies. Reviewed performance to identify improvement opportunities and implemented new strategies. Assisted the company in designing, creating and implementing leading edge transportation as well as warehousing solutions. Coached and mentored the supply chain team for optimal results and future development. Managed, monitored and developed a team of line managers, warehouse workers, drivers, dispatchers and couriers. Arranged for the induction and trained all new staff. Appraised staff performance and also took disciplinary measures when required. Reported weekly, monthly and quarterly on material and logistics expenses to CEO. Core competencies include:
• End-to-End Supply Chains
• Materials Management
• Date & Root Cause Analysis
• Purchase Ordering
• Start-up Operations • Operation Management
• Vendor & Contract Management
• Inventory Management
• National Transportation Logistics
• Procedures Development
• Project Management
• Financial Reports
• Team Building
май 2008 — май 2009
1 год и 1 месяц
RSU Monolit, LLC, г. Москва.
• Oversaw all on-site project activity to ensure projects are completed on schedule, within budget, and in accordance with engineering design.
• Estimated and created budgets for construction projects.
• Reviewed engineering designs, drawings, blueprints, and other related engineering documents to identify potential problems ahead of time and proactively implement solutions.
• Obtained approvals and permits for new jobs.
• Approved sub-contractor and vendor invoices.
• Coordinated and communicated between field, designers, client, administrative inspections and sub-contractors.
• Interfaced and communicated with client regarding project status and coordinated as required to resolve issues with site construction, procurement, and/or engineering.
• Performed inspection of construction activities to ensure conformance with approved designs/plans.
• Managed third party contractors including safety oversight, environmental design specification compliance, and similar construction specifications and requirements.
• Oversaw sub-contractors and vendors/suppliers performing work on the project. Scheduled inspections.
• Took corrective actions as needed during projects and/or consulted with other construction project manager to resolve issues arising during projects.
• Checked the quality of material and its availability on the site.
• Reviewed, recommended and approved all construction change requests, on-site change orders and pay requests
• Ensured that construction plans are in agreement with customer expectations and identify points at which contractual obligations will have been met.
• Attended meetings and discussions with chief project manager and executives for the discussion of the project
• Prepared site inspection/oversight reports documenting the progress to date.
• Completed diverse construction/demolition projects, including the ground-up build of two new kindergartens, as well as abandoned houses demolitions - documentary endorsement work.
Able to work in large-scale diversified projects.
июль 2007 — май 2008
AktivBezopasnost, LLC, г. Москва.
Taught Defensive Driving Course for a variety of Domestic and International company’s top management representatives. Taught how to maintain vehicle and oneself in optimum condition for taking to the road as well as how to maintain vehicle control in both everyday and emergency situations, in a variety of road and weather conditions.
• Good driving record without fines and accidents for more than ten years.
• Rich experience as a driving instructor for individuals and group of up to sixty people at a time.
• Excellent driving skills. Extensive knowledge of vehicle control and maintenance.
• Thorough knowledge of traffic laws and regulations, as well as motor vehicle insurance laws.
• Proven ability to handling automobile in emergencies and excellent troubleshooting skills.
• Excellent instructional skills which make me a competent trainer both in Russian and English languages.
• Excellent communication skills which help teaching traffic laws and defensive driving principals in a classroom setting as well as on a track or public roads.
• Manipulation of driving simulators, whiteboards diagrams, PowerPoint presentations, and other visual aids.
• Individual assessment for each student rectifying driving habits under diverse driving conditions.
• Evaluation of student’s road scanning abilities.
сентябрь 2005 — май 2006
ICB Badr-Forte Bank, г. Москва.
• Established and maintained trade economic relations between Russia and the countries of Asia, Africa and CIS.
• Established correspondent relations with foreign Banks.
• Promoted Bank's image by establishing relations with foreign residents, Foreign Embassies, financial institutions and companies abroad.
• Dealt with foreign-economic activity, conducting negotiations with foreign Banks on opening credit lines in the framework of trade financing. Developed general market strategy and created new clientele. Updated and renewed web site database. Advertised product development.
• Reported on Bank's yearly and quarterly financial results, as well as current financial reports, expediency analysis.
• Translated and interpreted verbally negotiations on high level with the heads of companies and organizations.
Achievements: conducted correspondence and negotiations with the Prime Minister's of Pakistan administration. (Mr. Shavkat Aziz year 2005-2006).
сентябрь 2002 — июль 2005
2 года и 11 месяцев
NGO Partnership in Academics and Development, г. Ташкент.
• Supervised the overall Center activities, recruited new staff, established work flows and job descriptions.
• Created Companies vision and mission statements, as well as goals and purposes.
• Developed company's web site original format and filled it out with updates, news etc.
• Implemented the Center's effectiveness and strategic planning.
• Had negotiations and partnership relations built with other educational NGOs, City Administration (City Hall), opened affiliated societies in the framework of a country-wide promotion of the Center.
• Implemented modern educational methods and principals.
• Made presentations and taught curriculum, seminars, conducted conferences to audiences of up to three hundred participants.
• Oversaw workplace safety and effective health program.
• Resolved interpersonal conflicts, monitored teaching quality.
• Supervised the accomplishment of the Center's goals and purposes.
• Reported to the Board of Directors on a weekly basis.
Achivements: had four more center branches opened within one year scope in one City and by doing so increased the popularity among people.
сентябрь 2001 — август 2002
Alpha and Omega, LLC (CALTC), г. Алматы.
Acted as a support to the teacher when working in a group setting. Taught curriculum, seminars and lessons. Worked under the supervision and guidance of senior teaching staff in a Training Center for adult leaders. Contributed to the delivery of teaching and tutorials and provided personal academic support and mentoring for groups of students.
• Assisted the teacher in the management of students and the teaching process.
• Assisted in creating instructional environment which includes working in groups and individualized activities: single, small and large group activities.
• Assisted teachers in developing the lesson plans, design/layout daily schedules based upon the monthly program focus designated by the Educational Coordinator.
• Participated in all training and in-service opportunities to maintain a high standard of educational excellence.
• Helped adult learners in their studies and all areas of the curriculum. Supported students individually outside classroom hours and outside class.
• Provided general support and one-to-one assistance for students.
• Assisted students with providing a learning environment that will promote learning through all instructional developmental areas, such as: intellectual, physical and social-emotional.
• Assisted with the preparation of a comfortable learning environment.
• Prepared class registers & accurately updating students records.
• Delivered educational Programmes and assessments. Arranged teaching materials.
• Produced accurate and up-to-date records and reports as required.
• Monitored a students’ performance throughout the year.
• Assisted in implementing Individual Education Programmes for students.
• Organized and maintained books, learning materials and resources.
сентябрь 2000 — август 2001
Alpha and Omega, LLC (CALTC), г. Алматы.
• Interpreted for business meetings, training classes, presentations, and foreign teachers courses on philosophy, theology, and leadership.
• Translated spoken passages from one language into another.
• Provided consecutive or simultaneous translation between languages (English and Russian).
• Translated documents and other materials from English to Russian and vice versa.
• Read and rewritten material in specified languages, following established rules pertaining.
• To factors, such as word meanings, sentence structure, grammar, punctuation and mechanics.
• Communicated verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information.
• Maintained databases. Prepared and managed correspondence, reports and documents.
Vehicle electronic systems. Bosch, г. Moscow
Voice Training. Oratorica, г. Moscow
Speech Training. Oratorica, г. Moscow
Sharpening Interpersonal Skills. Ngo pad, г. Tashkent
Maximizers. Ngo pad, г. Tashkent
CALTC (Central Asian Leadership Training Center). Caltc, г. Almaty
Английский язык свободно владею, узбекский язык свободно владею