|Резюме № 34801694||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 30 мая, 08:48|
Business Assistant 100 000
Дата рождения: 27 августа 1989, 27 лет.
10.2013—03.2016 2 года 6 месяцев
Lukoil Overseas, г. Dubai, полная занятость.
• Liaise with managers and leads of other Projects to build interfaces in order to ensure coordinated workflow of a whole process.
• Oversee the preparation and revision of service contracts
• Prepare contract change notices, monitor contractor performance, including the reporting and status of contractor and owner deliverables.
• Cooperate/coordinate with the contractors and services providers on various issues related to administrative matters on the project
• Source internal and external documents for the project.
• Develop and maintain the database of all project related documentation, including confidential records, reports and correspondence statistics
• Organize and coordinate meetings within the Project
• Take and distribute Minutes of Meetings related to the Project
• Obtain and collate information for regular project progress Reports
• Upload information and electronic versions of the documents to Corporate portal and Integrated Workflow System (IWS)
• Prepare all official project related internal/external correspondence
• Prepare presentations upon requests for the management and partners
• Organize business trips for the project team and coordinate preparation of visas and all other necessary arrangements in cooperation with Travel and Visa sections of the company
• Keep track of working time for the project team members (timesheets, leaves, and such);
• Make all logistic and administrative arrangements for the project team members upon request
05.2013—09.2013 5 месяцев
Michael Page, г. Dubai, полная занятость.
• Talent sourcing, candidate evaluation and screening
• Interviewing and offer negotiation
• Preparation of industry/sector analysis and mapping; sourcing for industries including oil and gas, energy, manufacturing and construction for junior and mid-level finance professionals.
• Responsible for managing the candidates' applications and internal coding alignment
• Interviewing candidates on a general basis and for specific assignments
• Conducting research on different job boards/portals
• Speaking to them about their job search, sharing the job brief and establishing an interest in the job as well as a level of trust with them.
• Conducting registration interviews for outstanding, most placeable candidates’ aid them in their search.
• Generating leads for the rest of the team to cash in on
• Maintaining candidate network and all other aspects of candidate management
• Recruitment process
• Assisting a pool of consultants for all the aspects of the recruitment cycle
• Ad hoc projects
11.2011—05.2013 1 год 7 месяцев
HULT, г. London, полная занятость.
• Recruiting top executive candidates
• Liaising with business partners and international companies on placements for candidates post-graduation and developing their career portfolio opportunities.
• Achieving set targets and goals by deadline, while developing business partnerships between our university and executive candidates.
• Regular analysis of the status quo vs plan of the recruitment efforts
• Implementation of marketing and sales activities in close cooperation with the Director and the regional marketing department
• Develop a marketing and sales strategic plan for MEA region to meet immediate recruiting goals, to build the applicant pipeline
• Representing Hult in person at fairs, info sessions and other recruiting events
• Organizing recruiting events information sessions, alumni dinners, and student visits
12.2010—11.2011 1 год
Porsche Russland, г. Москва, полная занятость.
• Administrative support of the office
• Visa support to the expats
• Meetings’ organization / coordination
• Administrative support to sales department
• Tender documents for Account Executives (for potential and new sold customers) - gathering and preparation
• Handling regular weekly and daily reports, ad hock reports (statistics, analysis, system updates)
• Updates in Sales data system - key entering and tracking
• Managing business schedules and travel itineraries
• Preparation of Power Point presentations
Glyndwr University (UK)
Факультет: Business Administration
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Master of Business Administration
Plekhanov Russian Academy of Economics
Факультет: General Economics.
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Навыки и умения
MS Project Expert Negotiation skills Driving Licence B Английский язык MS Access Business Analysis Team management SPSS MS PowerPoint Teamplayer Time management Project management Работа в команде Организаторские навыки Письменный перевод Деловая переписка Presentation skills MS Outlook Sales Skills