|Резюме № 34695137||в открытом доступе||Последнее обновление 25 февраля 2017, 11:55|
Assistant / Interpreter По договоренности
Готова к командировкам, работа на территории работодателя, полный рабочий день.
Дата рождения: 20 марта 1988, 30 лет. Не замужем, детей нет.
Москва, готова к переезду
08.2013—05.2016 2 года 10 месяцев
Specialist Mining Marketing Division / Assistant to Mining Department
Komatsu CIS, LLC, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Maintaining all the existing database (ACP, PO and others)
- Generating reports (quarterly/ weekly/ annual)
- Preparing and arranging negotiations, meetings, business trips and events
- Participation in meetings, including complicated negotiations with several parties (both inner and abroad)
- Close cooperation with logistic department, coordination of logistic processes and documents on each stage of machinery supply;
- Translations (documents, manuals, professional articles, sales & marketing materials) and interpreting when necessary
- Providing support (travel, documents, arranging events) to DB-s, customers and business partners
- Participation in business trips to mine sites and customers as well as operating objects and potential clients
- Work in 1C Programme (Documents, UPP, ERP)
- Handling MSAS and related calculations
- Leading contracts (including bilingual) from the stage of negotiations up to signing and concluding;
- Close cooperation with all the stakeholders, dealing with counter agents
- Performing various other tasks depending on the situation
03.2013—10.2013 8 месяцев
Foreign Affairs Specialist
WMA ( World Medical Association), частичная занятость.
- Arranging trips of Russian Medical Society to great-scale events (General Assembly, Council etc)
- Preparing documents and materials for negotiations with delegations from other countries
- Participation in meetings and negotiations
- Contributing articles to Russian Medical Newspaper
- Interaction with all interested parties: colleagues, government bodies, guests and others
- Arranging events and special guests' visits to Moscow
09.2009—08.2013 4 года
English Teacher/ Tutor
School, г. Москва, полная занятость.
- Delivering both personal and class lessons in English
- Developing and launching curriculum
- Preparing detailed plans of the lessons using technology and communicative approach
- Cooperation with parents
- Preparing students for English language contests, State Exams (GCSE/ "GIA"/"EGE"), showing stable positive results of quality of teaching
- Providing necessary support to students with special opportunities
- Preparing students for universities and high schools
- Participation in methodological work
- Taking part in various contests, seminars and trainings for teachers
- 1st Qualification Category (awarded in 2013)
07.2012—08.2012 2 месяца
Interpreter/ Translator at WISPA MOSCOW 2012
- Work with foreign delegations at WISPA MOSCOW 2012 Championship;
- Providing all kids of administrative support to the participants and this teams: information, travel, entertainment
- Translation of legal documents
- Interpreting at grand events, such as the Opening Ceremony, The Ceremoy of Awards, Conferences, Parties, Concerts etc.
- Arranging various organisational issues
04.2009—05.2009 2 месяца
Airport hostess & fleet coordinator
Eurovision, полная занятость.
- meeting delegations, VIP-guests and organizators of Eurovision
- help & coordination of volunteers
- solving all the possible problems with the customs & passport control
- fleet coordination
05.2008—06.2008 2 месяца
TEAM-marketing (Switzerland), полная занятость.
- meeting VIP-guests for UEFA Champions' League
- help in filling forms and declarations
- fleet coordination:providing guests with cars, following them to the place needed
Moscow City Pedagogical University
Факультет: English Philology
Дневная/Очная форма обучения
Специальность: Foreign Languages
Навыки и умения
Английский (свободно владею),
Versatile experience in translating and interpreting
First Qualification Category in Teaching (2013)
Successfully underwent and completed a Course in Arrangement of Human Resources processes in a modern company (2013)
They say I am a positive person who is constantly trying to broaden her mind and develop.
5 facts about me that can help to get a better idea about me:
1) I am accurate and precise, quite a perfectionist in what I am doing
2) I was born in Uzbekistan and love Asia, respect other cultures, love real tea and observe tea ceremony.
3) My greatest passion is traveling without package tours: Planning complex routes, searching and finding proper accommodation and people to deal with in every new country.
4) Having been a vegetarian in the past, now I am just trying to stick to a healthy diet alongside with my huge love for cooking. My challenge here is to reach a compromise.
5) I am absolutely "for" pets, no matter what exactly they are. As for me, I am fond of French bulldogs and even have one at home:-)