Basic Concepts Used in the Regulation
In accordance with the legislation of the Russian Federation, the following terms and definitions shall be used for the purposes of this Regulation:
- CVs and Vacancies Database shall mean a database containing and storing information on applicants in the form of their CVs, as well as infomation on website customers in the form of vacancies.
- Applicant (user) shall mean a person who is the personal data subject and who communicates his/her personal data to the personal data operator in order to create the Database.
- Simple Electronic Signature shall mean a unique login and password used to enter the Database. The e-mail address or mobile phone number indicated by the User when registering in the Database shall be used as a unique login.
- User’s Personal Data shall mean any information needed by the User to search for vacancies and responses to vacancies posted in the Database.
- Operator (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") shall mean a legal entity organizing and/or processing personal data independently or jointly with other persons, as well as determining the purposes of personal data processing, content of the personal data to be processed, and actions (operations) to be performed with personal data.
- Database Customer/Anonymous Database Customer (hereinafter referred to as the "Employer") shall mean a legal or natural person having access to the information contained in the Database (https:https://www.superjob.ru/info/hr_service.html).
- CV shall mean an electronic or, when printed from the Database, a paper document containing the User’s personal data.